Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Masterkeyboard

sorro

Hi, I am new to this forum and this is my first post.

What masterkeyboard do you guys recommend for organ style playing? Now I use my RD 700SX, but my fingers hurt after a while. I will use RD`s Hammondsound. The keyboard needs to bear a lot of banging/glissandos and I like the keys to be slightly rounded. The only thing I need is the keys, not buttons and controls. My normal language is Norwegian and you have to apology my English if I my spelling am wrong or the grammar stinks..

Gear: Roland RD700SX, Roland SH32, Clavia MicroModular, Yamaha Stagepas 300, Studiologic CMK149

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate_stub: I dont think I get the Doepfer in Norway and if I do, the price is too high. But it seems to be a very good keyboard. It has to be a cheaper keyboard. I dont get money out of my playing, its just a hobby. My dream is the real thing, but I have a wife and 3 small kids and no space for it. I think that explain everything I think. ( My M100/147 was sold a couple of years ago).

Hey moog_man, whats your connection to Norway? Hvordan har du lært å snakke norsk?

Gear: Roland RD700SX, Roland SH32, Clavia MicroModular, Yamaha Stagepas 300, Studiologic CMK149

i lived in norway for 8 years as a kid. First born in england, and then moved to norway (father in the oil business). i did learn a lot of norwegian, but as soon as i moved to the US i began taking spanish. for about 3 three years my second language was a mixture of norwegian and spanish, and my foreign language teacher was very confused. Now almost all my norwegian is gone, and i am saddened by it. However i am very good at languages and im hoping i can move back to europe soon and relearn it. I really loved norway and europe, and im not so excited about the US, especially living in texas (uggh).

Archived