Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Living with Michael Jackson

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by XNU8D+: [b]Wonder what he would do if he could adopt 2 children (1 male and 1 female) from every country. Create a large colony of adults one day who believe they'll never have to grow up?[/b][/quote]I thought he said he wanted to adopt two kids from each CONTINENT. Gonna have a problem find two kids from Antarctica... :eek: Maybe on his next "shopping spree" he could buy a nice couch... and settle in for some "serious" therapy. :thu: guitplayer

I'm still "guitplayer"!

Check out my music if you like...

http://www.michaelsaulnier.com

"I am not an animal... I am a ?????.... I am a ????... I am...." Now what would the Elephant man say at a time like this? :freak:
"WARNING!" - this artificial fruit juice may contain traces of REAL FRUIT!!

Here's my take......... on 3 basic or split personalities he is into. First head..... 1. He is starting to look like JC of the biblicle form with his face. Look close! 2. Admires kids, like the bible states as having the flock of children around him. Cleansing of the masses! 3. Stated that he wants to adopt two kids from each contenent! The Ark?? Let's see 2 X 2.... 4. Stated he wants to live forever. I can imanage him wanting to be frosen in time too! 5. Starting to relate to the Egypt and the pyrimids for sustaining life forever(Sa-cof-i-gus....sp)that he purchased. "Looks pretty"......, maybe wants to be buried in it too! 6. Stated that his wife (serogot mother) "Gave him a child" as a gift! JC's mother Mary recieved a gift too??? Second head........ 1. Dreamland, Peter Pan, amusement rides in the back yard,climing trees, holding hands. 2. Wants to be young again to live a childs life that he really never saw growing up. 3. Sleeping in the same room.........bed........with kids. Wants to be loved in a different sense, innocience, wants to be happy, mental pressure release. 4. Acts like a child, doesn't really want to grow up. Dangles his kid out on the balcony....acting like a child. 5. Wishes that all is calm, everyone should think his way. This is the way the world should be. 6. Buying sprees like a child, doesn't know what he wants, doesn't know what he has, and doesn't care what anyone thinks. 7. Tells fibs, lies, and believes that it is all true,ie, operations on his face, etc. Third head...... 1. Music business, overpowering, his way. The side he has to tame. Keeps his head straight in performance. Fans to please. With all of this, I believe he is going on the edge of life. He wants to be loved....his father abused him when he was young. So he is trying to change the world.....in his own mind. In his own way. He might commit sucide in the end and that will be too bad. A lot of these folks get too excentric, worried about the small things until it overpower's their own mind, then they snap. The media, all of the masses, producers, PR people, managers. Oh yeah they on't care about how he is doing things because it sells. If he craps out they will go to another potential as a leach and suck that one dry. They don't give a rats a** anbout him! I felt sad for him, he couldn't feed his kid without his legs bouncing around, made me upset. Covers his kids face so no one can see them. Well one thing the media would bother them all of the time. But so there are a lot of high profile folks that have kids that don't do this with their kids. I feel that he had a rough beginning, the classical abused kid. Given all of the candy too early in life and didn't have a real childhood. Trying to show the world that he can control things, trty to icon himself as the Almighty, and belives that this is his calling. Just an observation from seeing 2/3rds of the telecast. I wish him well, but he needs to be reeled into reality, councled. He's going to loose it. Things are reall bothering him now, and that was why he wanted to be on TV to show everyone he is as human as everyone else..............NOT! He is a good artist, and has the money to command, but he will also get burned bad if some one takes advantage of him and calls him to task on a personal basis(kids). Jazzman :cool:

Archived