Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Yamaha YPG-625

davorp

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have looked at this before purchasing a PSR3000. I like the sound and feel but I wish they would improve the sound system. More amplification and better speakers. The other thing is it doesn't have any output jacks for external amp.

Gear- PSR3000

P250

Motif Rack es

FantomX8

I have looked at this before purchasing a PSR3000. I like the sound and feel but I wish they would improve the sound system. More amplification and better speakers. The other thing is it doesn't have any output jacks for external amp.

Gear- PSR3000

P250

Motif Rack es

FantomX8

this is an ok priced unit for a beginner or someone who wants a good quality 1st keyboard

I didn't care for it ( I am more discerning), I tried it at a local guitar center last week

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

Originally posted by davorp:

No point then if I can't plug it into an external amp or the loudspeakers.

No, you can hook this up if you buy a stereo to dual mono adapter, then it can be plugged into any kind of mixer, amp or powered speaker.

JH

Originally posted by JohnH:

No, you can hook this up if you buy a stereo to dual mono adapter, then it can be plugged into any kind of mixer, amp or powered speaker.

I'm not sure I'd advise someone to connect their keyboard to a line-level piece of equipment from the headphone jack, without also pointing out the possible challenges they'll have to face.

Archived