Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The forum died! It lives again! Where are the dancing girls and cold drinks?

mate stubb

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by nursers:

I don't know about anyone else but I'm finding things running a little faster :thu:

They must have tricked out the server :D:thu:

My wife runs three websites for our business. We seem to run into server problems sometimes and the sites go down.

I'm glad its back, I needed a fix. :cool:

"Wheres the dancing girls and cold drinks"

and cue Dreamer in 3...2...1

Thank god it's back >_>. I was starting to worry I was going to have to go outside or something.

Casio WK 3200: $250.00

Behringer Ultratone FX900: $180.00

Roadrunner bag: $40.00

Intrument cable: $25.00

Radioshack Stand: $10.00

Rocking out of the cheapest equipment you can find: priceless.

Originally posted by The Hammond Kid:

I beleive Mr. Dreamer may need to post some pictures to celebrate the return of the forum. ;):D

Hmmm... OK ;)

http://www.chineseelvis.com/Resources/lovely_jo.jpg

Korg PA3X Pro 76 and Kronos 61, Roland G-70, Integra 7 and BK7-m, Casio PX-5S, Fender Stratocaster with Fralin pickups, Fender Stratocaster with Kinman pickups, 1965 Gibson SG Standard

Originally posted by Trill:

"Wheres the dancing girls and cold drinks"

and cue Dreamer in 3...2...1

Now, we don't want the server to shut down again, do we? :o

http://www.atlanticimporters.com/images/BB1247big.jpg

Korg PA3X Pro 76 and Kronos 61, Roland G-70, Integra 7 and BK7-m, Casio PX-5S, Fender Stratocaster with Fralin pickups, Fender Stratocaster with Kinman pickups, 1965 Gibson SG Standard

Of course there are dancers and dancers... :freak:

http://www.basetree.com/thumbs4/Belly_Dancer_1.jpg

huh ... what... gee I go away for a few days and everthing breaks down? Well I didn't even know it until I had dinner last night at Tom's house. I even got GAS .... from his little studio room.

Thanks for a great dinner Mr. Gas. Be sure to thanks momma again for me or I will tell her to go check for new blinking lights. Oh and thanks for the beers too, I hope you slowed down on the G&T's after I left or you might be hurting this morning er afternoon.

Then I met up with debowsa at his show in Raleigh. Those boys rocked the PACKED house and kept them on their feet the whole show.

Hey Ben I won't say anything about the fact that there are no chairs at the Lincoln. I hope you guys got some pics because the stage lighting is excellent there.

Good to meet you Ben and Tom lets have a beer again soon.

Folks make sure you see Bad Fish if they come to your town ... Fun band.

Man, everybody I have met on this forum is cool, it's too bad we can't get us all in one place at one time because it would be a HUGE PARTY.

Jimmy

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.steveowensandsummertime.com

www.jimmyweaver.com

Originally posted by BluesKeys:

Thanks for a great dinner Mr. Gas. Be sure to thanks momma again for me or I will tell her to go check for new blinking lights.

Jimmy - Glad you could make it. Is that the first time you've played a PC2X? I hope you liked it. What gave it away that the piano in the living room is a Chickering? You figured that out before you even walked into the room. That piano has been in my family as long as I can remember - OK, longer than I can remember. :rolleyes:

Yes, the beer was flowing last night - along with the wine and the gin & tonic. Obviously, I was determined to put a hurtin' on that little bottle of Bombay Sapphire. :P

I'm sure Dr. Willis enjoyed playing some tunes wit ya. His Martin surely sounds good. He told me what that old guitar is worth - a lot. But I don't know much about these things.

Sorry I couldn't make it out to see DaBowsa's performance. I'd love to get the details on that the next time you can't resist a cold brewskie. Oh - cnegrad wants to gather the troops for a holiday roll call of the Raleigh KC coalition. I'm thinking that the scenic spot where we met the last time would be even better during the holidays. :thu:

And finally - those blinking lights (my new amp) are just CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS, OK? :D Thanks for that.

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

What afraid of a jelly belly dancer. What is that fat women say more cushion for the pushin'?

I saw the face and first thought it was Boy George. LOL

Jimmy

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.steveowensandsummertime.com

www.jimmyweaver.com

Originally posted by Botch.:

Must've been on your end, I've been here the whole time.

The truth is, everybody left for a street party and there was no one here to mind the store.

Here's a picture of the event:

http://www.wral.com/2006/1113/10307554_480X360.jpg:P

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Originally posted by cnegrad:

Tom,

I'm afriad to ask what ewe were doing with that stick in yer hand.... :eek:

not a stick. ;)

Ummmmm, don't go there Mr. cnegrad. :freak:

Archived