Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT .... anyone from Tacoma know this guy?

Dave Horne

OK, sheep I can understand ;) , but a pit bull terrier ... what was he thinking?

Man accused of having sex with the family dog

TACOMA, Wash. (AP) A man accused of having sex with the family dog has been charged under the state's new animal cruelty law, which makes bestiality a felony, a prosecutor said.

Michael Patrick McPhail, 26, of nearby Spanaway, pleaded not guilty Thursday to one count of first-degree animal cruelty in Pierce County Superior Court.

Assistant Pierce County Prosecutor Karen Watson said McPhail was the first person in Pierce County to be charged with the new bestiality offense.

She said the dog was taken by animal control.

McPhail posted $20,000 bail on Friday.

Judge Katherine Stolz has set a trial date of Dec. 11.

McPhail's wife told investigators that she found her husband on their back porch Wednesday night having intercourse with their 4-year-old female pit bull terrier, the Pierce County sheriff's office report said. The dog was squealing and crying, according to charging papers.

The woman took photos with her cellphone and called the sheriff's office.

Calls to McPhail's public defender, David Katayama, were not immediately returned Friday.

The bestiality law, which took effect in June, was prompted by a case near Enumclaw in which a Seattle man died after having sex with a horse. Before the law was enacted, Washington was one of 14 states where bestiality had not been explicitly prohibited.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. [oops]

Posted 10/21/2006 11:54 PM ET

No guitarists were harmed during the making of this message.

In general, harmonic complexity is inversely proportional to the ratio between chording and non-chording instruments.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dave Horne:

The bestiality law, which took effect in June, was prompted by a case near Enumclaw in which a Seattle man died after having sex with a horse. Before the law was enacted, Washington was one of 14 states where bestiality had not been explicitly prohibited.

The man who died was not having sex with a female horse and got kicked or something. It was a male horse and he was the recipiant.

Busch.

Originally posted by burningbusch:

Originally posted by Bridog6996:

Oh, well that's a relief!

I just thought I would more accurately paint the picture in your mind as to what happened to the guy. :eek::eek:

Busch.

Was that voluntary or involuntary manslaughter your honor? :D:cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Originally posted by burningbusch:

The man who died was not having sex with a female horse and got kicked or something. It was a male horse and he was the recipiant.

Busch.

So did they charge the horse? And what is the charge in this case - humaniality? :D

- Bob

According to the first post, the quick thinking soon to be ex wife first took pictures and then called the sheriff.

Although it hasn't been released, it is rumored that the 911 call went something like this:" Yeah it's (name withheld). He's screwin' the pooch again. Yeah, this time I got pictures. You know this cell phone can take video too. Listen, come and get him and his bitch outta here. Come around back so you don't track mud through my new house. Oh, gotta go, he's screaming the bitch locked up and he can't get out. I can video this and get on Jerry Springer. Shoot, his screaming woke the kid up - hey Bowser, you get back in bed. Hurry up you gotta see this." :eek:

Originally posted by JMcS:

What were you searching for that caused you to come across this story? :eek:

It was a featured article at the USA Today newspaper site. I didn't go looking for it per se, it found me.

No guitarists were harmed during the making of this message.

In general, harmonic complexity is inversely proportional to the ratio between chording and non-chording instruments.

• 1 month later...

Coming to a theater near you.

Sundance picks Seattle film on horse-sex case

The Sundance Film Festival announced Wednesday that Seattle filmmaker Robinson Devor's documentary "Zoo" has been accepted into the 2007 festival's documentary competition. The film examines the widely reported case of an Enumclaw man who died in 2005 after having sex with a horse.

Busch.

Archived