Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Roland A90

Hardway

Hello, ALL. I have been looking for a keyboard that will allow me to have 8 channel control over 2 sound modules (a Korg X5DR and a Roland FantomXR). The best I've been able to come up with is an M-Audio pro88 that gives me 4 zone control. From what I've been reading online, I can get the 8 ZONE EXTERNAL MIDI CONTROL that I desire from a Roland A90- I'm asking about the A90, NOT the A90ex. Could someone please verify this before I lay out a chunk of cash. THANKS!
Never try to play anything live.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo Hardway - Do you have your eye on a specific A90 or are you looking for one? I noticed you are right up the road in Austin, and we've got one here at the church in SA that has been sitting around for YEARS doing nothing. We could check it out if you're interested...

Thanks for all the replies. I'm getting the 88 key weighted version. I'm a piano player and have an aversion to light action, other than on my Voce controller(I use an old Ensoniq SQ to trigger that). Dave- thanks for the heads up on that unit in SA, but I clicked on ebay this morning and did a "Buy It Now" as soon as I got the info I was looking for here. If that doesn't work out, I might have to hook up with you. Once again, Thank You Everyone.
Never try to play anything live.

Archived