Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Can I be the scapegoat for awhile?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ya know, something i have found in my life is that more than %50 of the people i see are adamantly opposed to the current president, be it carter, reagan, bush sr, clinton, bush jr. more than %50 you ask? yes. well, most of these people didnt vote. if they had, maybe a different pres would have beem elected. no, they dont vote, and THEN THEY BITCH ABOUT IT. i vote, and rarely bitch. heard me bitch about any presidents yet? i didnt think so. does this mean i am more mature than most of you? (yes it does :p ) no it doesnt. it means i VOTED although i do yell at billy corgan and the ND reps whenever they are on tv. i HATE billy corgan - "the ruiner of music and everything he touches - natilie imbruglia, marylin manson, smashing pumkpins...all dead thanks to corgan" in fact, corgan is the root of all evil. we should bomb HIM

[quote]Originally posted by Coaster: i HATE billy corgan - "the ruiner of music and everything he touches - natilie imbruglia, marylin manson, smashing pumkpins...all dead thanks to corgan" in fact, corgan is the root of all evil. we should bomb HIM[/QB][/quote]Nah, just paint his bald head orange and start the crowd chanting, "Smashing Pumpkins! Smashing Pumpkins!"

Botch

"Eccentric language often is symptomatic of peculiar thinking" - George Will

www.puddlestone.net

no, billy corgan is in fact the devil. i hate him. just ask anyone who knows me. if he's on tv in the same room i am in a shout and yell and scream so loud just to cover up the sound of his putrid horribly annoying self serving asshole of a mouth

[img]http://concertpro.com/images-artist/singer-sm.jpg[/img] :wave: I see things are the same around here, even more the same than they used to be. I'm sure glad I don't like discussing politics with strangers the way Chip & others do- a quick browse of the Bush threads shows a lot of the usual: some intelligent insights, some casual personal feelings, and a whole lot of uninformed BS. Those threads dissing the eBay Space Shuttle auctions are based on misinformation too. :rolleyes:

[quote]Originally posted by Tedster Dubyabush: [b]I'm just mocking the current trend in excessive Bush posts in the tradional SSS way... :D Tedster the wannabe Bush Pilot...[/b][/quote]From Capt Beefheart's "I'm Gonna Booglarize Ya Baby": "...tush-tush, ya lose yer push when ya beat around, [b]when ya beat around tha bush[/b]... Boy, gotta boogie, boy, gotta boogie Bogota Boogie around..." :thu:

[quote]Originally posted by KHAN: [b]Hi Brakka!! :wave: Nice to hear from you. :thu: I stay away from the political threads too.[/b][/quote]Well, bless your heart, guys. I get so tired of the forums being choked with political threads, so many of which are loaded either with suspect facts, pure emotional sneering, or loads of both. I don't come here for a political debate, anyhow - I go to enough political websites to get my fill of that. Like I want to find it [i]here[/i]. I come here to forget all that noise, man. Does having an opinion as to whether Bush is the greatest president since Lincoln or the anti-Christ make you a better player? No? Then why are we discussing it here?

"I had to have something, and it wasn't there. I couldn't go down the street and buy it, so I built it."

Les Paul

Archived