Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Taking submissions for absurd pop gimmicks

Have you seen these TATU girls from Europe? They're a couple of teenage lipstick lesbians who make out in their "coming out" video in the rain. Needless to say, they're my new favorite band. :D How about this... a midget rap duo named "2 and Fro". One named "2" and the other one named "Fro" (and he's got a big afro). They rap about how much the system sucks and how they got abused by their dads as children. All I need is some little people to mold... :evil: Maybe I'll hold some open auditions in Gibsonton. :D Oh yeah, the creepy part is that their (TATU) manager is their shrink! :eek:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C'mon, man! You're leaving out SIGNIFICANT DETAILS here. I have seen the video. It was, perhaps, the most daring work of cinema I have EVER SEEN. I will flesh out the premise, for those who have not seen it. It may be summarized in 5 parts: 1) Lesbian girls 2) Dressed up in skimpy Catholic School uniforms 3) Making out 4) In the rain 5) In PRISON I admire the director's courage. It was simply wonderful.

I was thinking about posting about this group the other day. While Britney, N*Sync and others seem to have imploded, Pop appears to be alive and well, with these girls as one example. I think the song is catchy. I'd rather hear it than Avril Lavigne.

You wanted ideas... OK. My group name... the Bi-Bi's. 5 members. Two bi-girls, two bi-guys, and the lead singer... a trans-sexual guy well on his way through the operations and chemicals to be a girl. In all the video's we can have them making out in prisons, courtrooms, boxing rings, on-stage, behind the scenes... basically everywhere. Mixing and matching the "couples" in a willy-nilly fashion. Plenty of sweaty groping of all flavors. Of course multiple piercings, tats, colored hair, stripper clothes... F*ck society rules. Let us live our lives the way we want... or else, attitude all the way. Of course all the music will be written by a Swedish producer. There will be an invisible and insignificant backup band... and we might as well throw in a dj while we're at it. The first cd will have a number of guest artists, primarily rap stars. Oh, and Santana. I'm accepting applications for auditions. Please send nude photos and detailed descriptions of your sexual history. "It could be made into a monster, if we all pull together as a team." guitplayer

I'm still "guitplayer"!

Check out my music if you like...

http://www.michaelsaulnier.com

Nooooooooooooooo! We wanna watch people [i]performing [/i] sex acts right on stage while they play psycotic-death-metal rap and huge muscle-bound pro-wrestler types jump around the stage smashing small rodents with sledge hammers. THEN, for the seconds song ...
I really don't know what to put here.

[quote] Nooooooooooooooo! We wanna watch people performing sex acts right on stage while they play psycotic-death-metal rap and huge muscle-bound pro-wrestler types jump around the stage smashing small rodents with sledge hammers. THEN, for the seconds song ... [/quote]That sound s like GWAR :thu:
I cannot be bought, and I cannot be threatened. But if you put them both together then I'm your man!"

[quote]Originally posted by guitplayer: [b]You wanted ideas... OK. My group name... the Bi-Bi's. 5 members. Two bi-girls, two bi-guys, and the lead singer... a trans-sexual guy well on his way through the operations and chemicals to be a girl. In all the video's we can have them making out in prisons, courtrooms, boxing rings, on-stage, behind the scenes... basically everywhere. Mixing and matching the "couples" in a willy-nilly fashion. Plenty of sweaty groping of all flavors. Of course multiple piercings, tats, colored hair, stripper clothes... F*ck society rules. Let us live our lives the way we want... or else, attitude all the way. Of course all the music will be written by a Swedish producer. There will be an invisible and insignificant backup band... and we might as well throw in a dj while we're at it. The first cd will have a number of guest artists, primarily rap stars. Oh, and Santana. I'm accepting applications for auditions. Please send nude photos and detailed descriptions of your sexual history. "It could be made into a monster, if we all pull together as a team." guitplayer[/b][/quote]That´s old, I saw that band last week, opening for the Red Hot Chili Peppers in Madrid. They are New York´s Toilet Boys.

Archived