Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Nord Stage for first keyboard?

rasta_arlen

Hi everyone. Ive been playing the piano for a little over a year and i am now working towards getting my first keyboard so that i can start jamming with friends and hopefully performing. What i want in a keyboard at this stage is good keyboard sounds (organ, ep etc). I dont intend on being an orchestra, though i do want some synths for basses etc

To get to the point...I'm am pretty hooked on getting a Nord Stage. I have read loads of reviews and the majority seem to be very positive. What I really like is that all the options for tweaking the sounds are right in front of you instead of hidden in some menu or just relying on presets. It just seems like fun ;) ...i am a little worried by what ive heard about the piano sounds

I would love to hear what you all think of getting this as a first keyboard and i welcome any other suggestions

keep your coins, I want change!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

High-end board. Not what I would consider a 'first' keyboard (mine was a Roland D5 - far more 'first' keyboardish...). In today's day and age I think of a good starter board as more like one of the new junos.

Note that the Stage may be overkill for you at this stage of the game. On the other hand, if you can afford it, why not start out with top of the line?

I say go for it (if you can afford it)!

I'm just saying', everyone that confuses correlation with causation eventually ends up dead.

Not what I would consider a 'first' keyboard
my opinion, fwiw, is that a 'first' keyboard should be the very best that you can reasonably afford

my first board was a real piano, not a cheesy sounding toy :)

i am a little worried by what ive heard about the piano sounds
yeah me too, I've been considering buying a Nord Stage (or Electro) but it's a lot of coin to spend if I'm gonna hate the pianos

My advice to you is to do what I'm gonna do before buying one...go to a store and play it for a while. Bring your favorite pair of headphones so you can hear what it sounds like, all keyboards sound like shit through the amps they use at music stores. If you like the way it sounds in headphones, you should be able to work with it in other settings.

If I hate the pianos, I might still go ahead and buy an Electro for the EPs, etc. and use midi to trigger some other sound module (or sample) for piano.

Let us know what you think of the Nord and what you decide to buy.

i just bought a Yamaha s90ES and it is sweet. better piano sounds than the Nord, but the organ and EP sounds on the nord area little better. But if you get a preamp and especially a rotary speaker, the organs on the yamaha sound about as good.I mainly play straight ahead jazz so the piano sounds are foremost for me.

I hesitated for a Nord stage too, but i found out that the synth part is so-so, the piano seems to be less good than the piano's in the S90ES, organs and electric pianos a bit better than in the S90ES. The yamaha is bigger and heavier, but the keyboard action is superb, it has a lot of interesting other instruments, drums etc. I finally went for a S90ES and never regretted it.

The menus in the S90ES however are a bit complicated and not always logical, but basic tweaking, layering etc is simple, changing effects is simple. You can chose arpeggios, but you can not program them. (weird kind of politics from yamaha) To my opinion, the yamaha does not need such a lot of "tweaking".

But the nord is very beautifull, far mor compact, and has lighter key-action. It is great

looking. I would try the beast before deciding.

Good luck!

Originally posted by Phred:

High-end board. Not what I would consider a 'first' keyboard

my 'first' keyboard is also going to be my 'last' for a good long time (i hope) ;)

We have a s90es at the technical college music course i am doing. i have never used anything more then the organ, piano and maybe some ep presets, but i wasn't hugely impressed. i know that i need to go to a music store and hopefully do a comparison of a bunch of boards one after the other. it seems the contenders are:

Kawai MP8

Kurzweil PC2X

Yamaha S90ES

Roland RD700SX

Roland VR-760

Nord Stage

the fact is, i feel drawn to the nord stage, its cool...or something, not a rational reason, i know.

I am open to the possibility of a two board setup as long as it doesnt get too expensive, i still have to get an amp too

I had a Yamaha S90 and sold it for the Stage. At this stage of my playing career I didn't need all the extra sounds the Yamaha can do. It has a very nice rhodes, but the Stage has 3 of them. It has a very nice piano (and I hear the S90ES has one even better), but the deluxe Yamaha piano in the Stage is great. It sounds more real and less sterile than the piano in the S90. For wurli, clav and organ, it's not even close - the Stage kills the Yamaha.

Same for user interface - Yamaha is deep and convoluted, making me hate to touch anything. The Stage is a tweaker's delight. Every time I change sounds, I always end up twisting knobs and adding different effects as I play. It is very inspiring.

As to the synth - a lot of people dismiss it. It won't do complex Evolver type stuff, but is perfectly in keeping with the vintage vibe of the keyboard. It fills the Prophet 5 / Jupiter 6 type of role quite well, plus adds a little spice with FM and wavetables. The controls are minimal but carefully chosen for live tweaking.

Moe

---

"I keep wanting to like it's sound, but every demo seems to demonstrate that it has the earth-shaking punch and peerless sonics of the Roland Gaia. " - Tusker

http://www.hotrodmotm.com

I recently purchased a Nord Stage. I was in the market for a digital piano/performance controller as part of a scaled-down rig (i.e., Nord Stage/Korg Trinity) for wedding receptions and corporate events....I have a "mega rig" that I use for clubs, to include a Kurzweil K2600, Triton Pro, six rack-mount modules, board, amp, EFX, etc.,.... Anyhow, I've had the Stage for about three weeks now, and I can say that the more I play it, the more I like it......I can not emphasize enough to anyone considering a Stage that you really need to spend some time with this board to fully appreciate what it can do....unfortunately, probably more time than you typically spend in a music store.

Like many others, I was considering the S90-ES, which does have a very nice piano. But the more I tweaked the Stages pianos (e.g., with the on-board EQ and reverbs), I was able to obtain a charming, perhaps even quirky, piano that spoke to me. Granted, it may not be as pristine as the S90-ES or other pianos (e.g., Roland RD700sx, GEM), but the Stage will work quite nicely, given the relative strength of the other sounds (i.e., organ, Rhodes, Clav), and for my particular needs/application. The piano reminds me of the (rare) experience of when you run into a well-played but nice house grand piano at a hotel, idiosyncrasies and all.

Regarding the synth section, as mate_stubb has noted in other posts, the synth section is much deeper than it may initially appear....I was quite unimpressed with the synth section at first. But, again, with tweaking I likewise discovered that it is certainly capable of many of those classic sounds from the 1980s (e.g., Journey, Loverboy). I would probably place the synth section somewhere in between a Juno-106 and a Prophet-5, with a touch of FM thrown in for good measure.

While many of the Rhodes patches on the S90-ES are very polished and very nice, I prefer the NS Rhodes. Maybe its part of that cool retro vibe, but I feel like Im playing an out of the box vintage Rhodes (if this makes any sense) on the NS, which is what I dig. The organs on the S90-ES do not even approach the Stages organs....theyre among the worst Ive heard. While the S90-ES has a wider array of sounds, I am able to obtain all of the ROMpler sounds I need from my Trinity. However, in fairness to those who may not feel as strongly against the S90-ESs organs as I do, given the wider palate of sounds, the S90-ES may represent a better all-in-one keyboard....and it certainly has greater MIDI controller capabilities if you need this function.

Given the wherewithal to obtain one, I feel the NS would make a fine first keyboard, covering all of the meat and potatoes sounds and the aforementioned synth sounds. For my particular needs, I also need a ROMpler for sounds not obtainable on the NS. However, the central point remains that many of the factory patches on the Stage just put you in the ballpark, and must be seriously tweaked. Fortunately, this is easy to do on the Stage.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

thanks for the replys, i really appreciate them. Buying this keyboard will be the biggest purchase i have made so far in my life so i definitely want to get it right.

I know absolutely nothing about synthesizing and the like, maybe the slightly limited options on the nord are just what i need to begin learning about it :)

i am curious if there are any sound samples of the synth in action that are available, i know that there are none on the clavia website

Hey... If the Stage speaks to you when you play it, go for it. It seems the perfect board for those who:

1. Want to do it all from just one keyboard

2. Don't mind a limited number of sound choices and hate in-depth editing

3. Can stomach the price

I'm none of those three personally, so it's really not my thing. But I can understand it's appeal to others who adhere to a "keep it simple" philosophy.

If you can afford it, GET IT! I have a Motif 8, a Motif Rack and a myriad of other modules and keyboards, and while I was using the Motif for the pianos and eps, it has been retired. The organs and electric pianos on the Stage sound great right out of the box. The pianos didn't grab me at first, until I heard them in a live recording with my band Hello Dave, no mixing, just a feed from the console. I was stunned; it really sounded great, and the soundman was all over me during the soundcheck about how killer it sounded. I took it to a gig with my other band Pink Freud, and the guys in my band were totally in love with the improvement in piano and electric piano sounds over the Motifs. This keyboard is very easy to tweak and encourages you to do so. And as we experienced keyboardists know, it's those type of boards (the ones that encourage you to tweak) that give you the most personality: your's (not the keyboard's). The synth section will fool you:I have actually come up with a few really cool sounds besides the typical 80s polysynth tones, including a Helicopter!!!

And while this instrument is limited "to a few sounds", you'll notice that these sounds are the core of every keyboardist's arsenal: piano, Hammond, Farfisa, Vox, Wurli, Rhodes, Clavinet, and some synth. I find it unlikely you will outgrow this board in a few years time. It does these core sounds better than anything I own, including my Receptor and various software, and it does it in a small, lightweight package.

The pianos, the big sticking point for me, took awhile to get my attention, but in the long run, they really are better than what you hear on the Motifs, and Fantom (I have one and love it!) and various Romplers: the reason is every note is individual, more like a real piano, as opposed to every note having the relatively same attack and decay transients, etc., and super sheeny FX. This sounds more like the real thing, and when a guitar player says "wow, now THAT sounds like a piano!", you have to wonder....why did it take me so long to figure that out?

T

Hitting "Play" does NOT constitute live performance. -Me.

You've received alot of good advice. Judging from your list of contenders, I really don't think you could wrong as all are good keyboards. My biggest piece of advice to you would be this: Once you make your pruchase decision, take the the time to really get to know your keyboard. So often people form opinions on keyboards without understanding or trying things on the keyboards they have. Really take the time to get to know what you keyboard can do and what specifically the different features of your keyboard do. I believe any of the keyboards you get will keep you busy for a long time. I had a S90 for 3 years and I still learned new things about it. I have a S90ES right now which I've had for about 3 months and can honestly say I truly understand ahout 35% of what that keyboard can truly do. I'm still learning. It takes time but the investment is in yourself and your music. IMO there is no better investment.

Begin the day with a friendly voice A companion, unobtrusive

- Rush

If I had the money, I'd definitely get a Nord Stage. My buddy in Michigan (telling you that so you realize I can't play it often) has one, and that thing is AWESOME! Now, before I would drop all that money on one, I would like to play it more, but the local music stores don't have it (Guitar Center and Sam Ash).

What store can I go to to play one of those?

Steve (Stevie Ray)

"Do the chickens have large talons?"

The Nord Stage is alive, different, funky, spacious, warm...I can go on and on. Trust your feelings. If your inner voice keeps whispering Nord Staaaaaaaaage...then go for it. Best connection between soul and technology I have come across.

I believe that the Nord Stage is an excellent first board because of it simplicity.

You wont get distracted by tons of sounds, arpeggios and mega voices. It is just you and your music.

Goodluck!

Flexby

Originally posted by tonysounds:

It does these core sounds better than anything I own, including my Receptor and various software, and it does it in a small, lightweight package.

Do you mean to say the core sounds sound BETTER than a Receptor loaded up with say, Ivory, B4 II & the New Scarbee Keys Bundle? Hardware vs. giga-sample vsts? Surely that's not possible!

I'd like to weigh in on this one, too. I've owned a Yamaha S90 for five years. It was my "first" keyboard. I enjoyed it very much and still own it. It has a terrific feel and serviceable pianos and electric pianos. Although editing is cumbersome there are enough great sounds and performances so that you can do most everything you need to without much effort.

This summer I bought a Nord Stage 88. It is an outstanding keyboard. After three months of playing it I have to say that I much prefer it to the Yamaha S90. The pianos have really grown on me and I find them authentic, clear, and alive. The electric pianos and clavinets are absolutely stunning. The urgans are also superb. The Yamaha electric grand is terrific, too. As some of the other posts indicated, this is an easy keyboard to tweak and as you work with the basic sounds they get better and better as you tweak them to your ear and style.

The synth section is underrated. It has lovely pads and good analog leads. The thing to remember about it is that it is designed as an accompaniment or support for the pianos and organs. They deepen the tones of the other instruments.

I am absolutely delighted with this keyboard and I highly recommend it as a first keyboard. The extra money is definitely worth it in my opinion (if you can afford it). You won't look back at the extra thousand dollars you spend after you've played it for a year.

I like the balance of this keyboard in that it allows me to focus on both my music and on sound design without constantly having to look at submenus or a computer screen.

The most important thing is that it is a delight to play and you always want to play it!

Logic Pro 7, Live 6, Tassman, Reaktor, Nord Stage 88, Yamaha S90, Korg Karma, Planet Earth, MOTU 828mkII, Taylor 612c, Parker Fly Deluxe

I'm feeling reassured that my desire for a Stage will not lead to any dissapointment :) i know that not everyone thinks the Stage is great but i get the impression from my internet research that, more then any of the other keyboards i mentioned, the majority of people that have played it, like it...alot

Man, and you're in Australia (as am I) where the price of the Nord Stage is even more incredible than elsewhere (our prices here are about double those in the states).

As others have said, by all means, if you can afford it, go for whatever you like.

But I know that alot of beginners have this idea that they can buy the best instrument once, and keep it forever. I see it the most with friends who want to learn guitar...

But I wanted to point out that, unlike cars or plasma TVs and that, instruments are really much more subjective and dependent on your music tastes. There's no simple benchmark to value things, or to say A is better than B because it has a higher resolution and refresh rate (as you would with screens). It's got much more to do with what YOU like to hear.

And often, with people starting out on an instrument, they don't really _know_ what they like to hear. All you can go by is other people's opinions. Which means that you might find yourself looking back and being frustrated when your tastes and skills develop, and you realize your instrument lacks whatever it is you are actually after (eg. perhaps you'll find out acoustic piano is the most important to you... and the nord stage is not the best acoustic patch that money can buy)

I don't mean to be a killjoy, and I certainly think the Stage is an awesome keyboard. I just wanna warn you, if you've really only been playing keyboard for a little over a year, that you might want to take the above into account, and expect that no matter what you pick, you might change your mind about it, and it won't last you "forever". That's kinda why people usually recommend a cheaper keyboard to start up with coz it's often inevitable to move on (or have gear lust) for something else very soon.

Good point on the inevitable GAS!

Below I've quoted a post I made Sunday on a couple other mailing lists about my first gig with a Stage Saturday night.

-------------------------------------------------

Last night I played my first gig with my Stage. I've had it for about a month now so I've learned my way around it reasonably well, but had only been in the basement. I was anxious to hear how it would perform in a band mix, and let me just say that it totally rocked.

The occasion was a musicians' jam after a wedding. My first problem was that I didn't have even a gig bag for my 76 and had to travel out of state, so I rush ordered an ATA case from Tony at BT Productions. Let me just take a second to pause and give a big shout out to BT who got the thing designed to my specs, and rushed it through building and shipping in time for me to use it. I had it a week after I first called! It has a nice little cavity inside for the legs, built in wheels, and of course it's red.

Back to the gig - there was a real B-3 and leslie there so I used the Nord for everything but organ. Since this was a musician's wedding, there were players out the wazoo. I played in stereo through a little Mackie PA head powering two 2 way Yamaha monitors. After tweaking the graphic EQ to remove some boxiness, it sounded fine. Besides the leslie and a bass rig, there were 4 guitar amp rigs brought by the various and sundry guitar players. And oh yeah, we had liquid lights too . Nothing was mic'ed except acoustic guitars.

The music was classic rock and blues. The bandleader/groom was calling the tunes, and I had to cover several synth things by programming on the spot - the solos to "Lucky Man" and "From the Beginning" from ELP, and the Mellotronish strings for "Nights in White Satin". In addition, there were the usual piano/wurli/clav things going on.

In all cases, the Stage performed wonderfully. The piano sound (Yamaha XL) cut just fine, the wurli was funky and warm, and everybody complimented me all night long on how great is sounded. As an aside, it was wonderful playing with a good Hammond player. There were lots of grins from the band at the wall of keyboard sound coming at them.

If I could come up with anything negative to say at all, it would be about the synth. The strings drenched in verb that I came up with for "Knights" sounded so awesome that the singer actually had to stop singing at one point - but helping out we also had a real flute playing and that magnificent B-3. The one thing that didn't ring true to my ears was my attempts to emulate Keith Emerson's big Moog sound for the ELP stuff. The synth definitely had that somewhat characteristic Nord tone to it, and even using the 4 pole filter I couldn't nail that open high fidelity fatness of a true analogue. I'm going to work on it some more, and hopefully if I have more than 30 seconds this time I can come closer.

I also managed to get one tune in at the end of the evening on the B-3. Man, that is STILL the king of the instruments. I found it funny that when we were breaking down, the organ player had rolled his organ outside, and come back and dollied his leslie out to his trailer while I was still removing the legs from my Stage, and the drummer had barely removed his cymbals! LOL!

Sorry for the long windedness, I'm still basking in the afterglow.

Moe

---

"I keep wanting to like it's sound, but every demo seems to demonstrate that it has the earth-shaking punch and peerless sonics of the Roland Gaia. " - Tusker

I definitely appreciate what you are saying jook. I have actually played the stage briefly, my keyboard techer has just bought one. What first brought my attention to the Nord brand was seeing 3 different keyboard players using a Nord Electro 2 in quite a short space of time...obviously they were all playing music that i liked (jazz/reggae/latin/funk) and i think that this played a big factor in me feeling attached to it. It follows that i loved the sound they were getting from it too.

I have to disagree about the price. my inquiries have shown that it is actually cheaper here in Australia. for example:

in the US -

RRP US$4100

At 20% discount like on ZZSounds or Sweetwater -

US$3299

In Australia -

RRP AUS$4699 = US$3539.20

discount on awave.com.au -

AUS$4224 = US$3180.49

and my teacher got his for close to -

AUS$4100 = US$3087.26

At the same time I will be buying pedals, amp, stand etc so i expect a good deal...infact i wont settle for anything less

Rasta,

Sounds like you are doing your homework, which is great. If we seem overly cautious on this forum, it is because many many new forum members want to get involved playing immediately and are ready to jump off a cliff and spend a lot of money without a clue what they are getting into.

If the Stage is what you are convinced you want, you should also consider the Stage 76. It's several hundred bucks cheaper than the 88, and those few inches less length made the difference with me being able to get one in a road case into my car trunk.

Moe

---

Originally posted by Flexby:

The Nord Stage is alive, different, funky, spacious, warm...I can go on and on. Trust your feelings. If your inner voice keeps whispering Nord Staaaaaaaaage...then go for it. Best connection between soul and technology I have come across.

I believe that the Nord Stage is an excellent first board because of it simplicity.

You wont get distracted by tons of sounds, arpeggios and mega voices. It is just you and your music.

Flexby

yeah...but why it's RED ??? :freak:
♫♫♫ motif XS6, RD700GX

Originally posted by rasta_arlen:

What first brought my attention to the Nord brand was seeing 3 different keyboard players using a Nord Electro 2 in quite a short space of time...obviously they were all playing music that i liked (jazz/reggae/latin/funk) and i think that this played a big factor in me feeling attached to it. It follows that i loved the sound they were getting from it too.

I have to disagree about the price. my inquiries have shown that it is actually cheaper here in Australia. for example:

in the US -

RRP US$4100

US$3299

In Australia -

AUS$4224 = US$3180.49

AUS$4100 = US$3087.26

At the same time I will be buying pedals, amp, stand etc so i expect a good deal...infact i wont settle for anything less

Rasta,

You and I are in much the same boat. I also am considering the Stage, and hence have done a lot of research, and am in Australia, and I too got onto Nord after seeing people rocking out on Nord Electro 2s :D .

The issue is the price, isn't it? Most who have the Stage seem to love it (apart from people's concerns with the pianos), but damn, if it isn't pricey! If it's as good as it's cracked up to be though, probably well worth it.

I haven't played it yet, yet to find a store with a demo model happening. What was your first impression on playing it?

in the US -

RRP US$4100

US$3299

In Australia -

AUS$4224 = US$3180.49

AUS$4100 = US$3087.26

Cripes! You're right. I never thought I'd see the day when a new keyboard would cost less here than in the states. The odd thing is that, that only seems to be the case with the Stage model. The Electro 73 is still much dearer here (AUS$2888 = US$2169) than in the states (US$1699). I wonder why the Stage has been discounted a little here? Most new keyboards that come out here are double the cost of their equivalent elsewhere...

I'm located in Sydney, so Awave.com.au is out of the way for me, being in VIC. But still, those prices really surprise me. On the other hand, if you compare any of the other products in stock, you'll see the more common scenario. Something like the M-audio Keystation 61es goes for AUS$599 = US$450 here, while the states have it for US$169.

Originally posted by Clifton:

Rasta,

You and I are in much the same boat. I also am considering the Stage, and hence have done a lot of research, and am in Australia, and I too got onto Nord after seeing people rocking out on Nord Electro 2s :D .

The issue is the price, isn't it? Most who have the Stage seem to love it (apart from people's concerns with the pianos), but damn, if it isn't pricey! If it's as good as it's cracked up to be though, probably well worth it.

I haven't played it yet, yet to find a store with a demo model happening. What was your first impression on playing it?

Who did you see on the Electro? i saw The Cat Empire, Blue King Brown and Bomba...

My first impression playing it was something along the lines of...damn this is fun. its just great to be able to tweak the sounds and play around.

Originally posted by jook:

Cripes! You're right. I never thought I'd see the day when a new keyboard would cost less here than in the states. The odd thing is that, that only seems to be the case with the Stage model. The Electro 73 is still much dearer here (AUS$2888 = US$2169) than in the states (US$1699). I wonder why the Stage has been discounted a little here? Most new keyboards that come out here are double the cost of their equivalent elsewhere...

I'm located in Sydney, so Awave.com.au is out of the way for me, being in VIC. But still, those prices really surprise me. On the other hand, if you compare any of the other products in stock, you'll see the more common scenario. Something like the M-audio Keystation 61es goes for AUS$599 = US$450 here, while the states have it for US$169.

That is pretty strange. i hadn't done any comparisons for any of the other Nords. I was wondering if maybe it was Clavia's way of getting a few out there before they put the price up but the guy at my local retailer (Derringers in SA) doesnt think that will happen. he has offered to do it for me at AUS$4250, i'm hoping i can push him just a bit lower.

Does anyone have much experience with the JBL eon 15p? i hear the eon G2s mentioned a lot but not much about the 15p. The eon 15p is what the guy at the store has recommended for my price range. I will be using it for monitoring, rehearsing, small gigs eventually.

Originally posted by mate_stubb:

If I could come up with anything negative to say at all, it would be about the synth. The strings drenched in verb that I came up with for "Knights" sounded so awesome that the singer actually had to stop singing at one point - but helping out we also had a real flute playing and that magnificent B-3. The one thing that didn't ring true to my ears was my attempts to emulate Keith Emerson's big Moog sound for the ELP stuff. The synth definitely had that somewhat characteristic Nord tone to it, and even using the 4 pole filter I couldn't nail that open high fidelity fatness of a true analogue. I'm going to work on it some more, and hopefully if I have more than 30 seconds this time I can come closer.

Then...do you think Stage 76 + Moog Little Phatty would be a compact killer rig!?

My LP is on the way in a few days, and being a proud Electro owner since years the Stage is more than appealing to me as an "all in one" solution for easier logistics ;-)

Killer, heck yeah!

Although I do have to report that after I got it home, I worked out the ELP tune sounds much better. They sound much more authentic now, but I would not claim that my "Lucky Man" patch would stand up in a direct A/B to the LP.

Moe

---

Originally posted by delirium:

Hi Mr. Delirium. How's it going? :)

There have been many heart-felt discussions regarding the fact that the Electro is red.

Of course, you could do a search and find most of the answers.

In fact, I think it's best that I leave it at that. Many forumites have speculated. There are many opinions.

Frankly, I likes it... a lot. :thu:

http://www.moogaudio.com/store/prodimages/nord/electro73-b.jpg

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Who did you see on the Electro? i saw The Cat Empire, Blue King Brown and Bomba...

I saw Ollie McGill of the Cat Empire first (the Cat Empire are the greatest, don't you reckon?), he uses two, and lol, you've seen him play, you know what I'm talking about.

I also saw an Electro being used in this Melbourne band called The Trojan Horns (called something else now), the keys player had a real rhodes (!!!), but had the electro for everything else. Both times I've heard it in action I've been very impressed.

Hence my logic that the Stage must be an even more awesome board.

Originally posted by Is There Gas in the Car?:

Originally posted by delirium:

Hi Mr. Delirium. How's it going? :)

There have been many heart-felt discussions regarding the fact that the Electro is red.

Of course, you could do a search and find most of the answers.

In fact, I think it's best that I leave it at that. Many forumites have speculated. There are many opinions.

Frankly, I likes it... a lot. :thu:

Hi Tom,

it's definitelly original that way,

but I don't know I could play on red.

I'm not a bull :D

♫♫♫ motif XS6, RD700GX

Archived