Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Should Bush & Saddam get bombed together? TIP O'THE HAT TO CHRIS KEMP

I hate these political threads generally--what're we gonna affect here? & whose attitudes have ever been changed by an opinion they've read here (on social/political matters)? That said, I posit these questions: In the interests of world harmony, should George & Saddam get together & have a few drinks? I know GW gave up dinking after seeing the harmful effects it could have (on his career) but [i]in the interest of the greater good[/i] maybe he could relapse for just one night. These guys might discover they have a lot in common & become great pals! Of course that could just be temporary---look how Reagan, Pops Bush & Noriega fell out---but it could last long enough to keep our boys alive...through the next election cycle. Alternately, should they be put in the same place & bombed together? Should they take it to the mat in a caged Death-match? We [i]need[/i] your opinions [i]now[/i]! PS Maybe me & Wewus should get bombed together ...so he doesn't kill me for posting this.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Chest Rockwell: [b] [quote] Alternately, should they be put in the same place & bombed together? [/quote]No. Beaten to death with a big black rubber dildo. :eek: [/b][/quote]And it could be broadcast on pay per view and the money raised could be used to reduce the deficit and feed the Iraqi children. :thu:

Jotown:)

"It's all good: Except when it's Great"

[quote]Originally posted by george costanza: [b]I hate these political threads generally--what're we gonna affect here? & whose attitudes have ever been changed by an opinion they've read here (on social/political matters)? That said, I posit these questions: In the interests of world harmony, should George & Saddam get together & have a few drinks? I know GW gave up dinking after seeing the harmful effects it could have (on his career) but [i]in the interest of the greater good[/i] maybe he could relapse for just one night. These guys might discover they have a lot in common & become great pals! Of course that could just be temporary---look how Reagan, Pops Bush & Noriega fell out---but it could last long enough to keep our boys alive...through the next election cycle. Alternately, should they be put in the same place & bombed together? Should they take it to the mat in a caged Death-match? We [i]need[/i] your opinions [i]now[/i]! PS Maybe me & Wewus should get bombed together ...so he doesn't kill me for posting this.[/b][/quote]Nah, GWB would probably choke on a pretzel.

[quote]Originally posted by ChristopherKemp: [b]HEY - YOU STEAL [url=http://www.musicgearnetwork.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=010009#000001]MY FARGIN TOPIC,[/url] YOU BASTIDGE!!![/b][/quote]From "Johnny Dangerously", right? I've still got that on VHS somewhere.
It's OK to tempt fate. Just don't drop your drawers and moon her.

Archived