Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Can't argue with this Hammond price..

DanS

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the link. It's the first time I can finally see the famous pedals controls on a RT.

Plenty of room to sit a beer mug on the upper right wooden part as well. And it's true that you won't need to mortgage the house at that price. :)

The ad says "no percussion", yet there is a percussion rocker switch shown. What wit dat?

The RT I played one day in a church on the Bahamas had the 4 white rockers in the 'normal' place, down the rh end. It had that same pedal tone keypad though (just a different model RT?)

"I'm well acquainted with the touch of a velvet hand..."

Originally posted by Jon May:

The ad says "no percussion", yet there is a percussion rocker switch shown. What wit dat?

The RT I played one day in a church on the Bahamas had the 4 white rockers in the 'normal' place, down the rh end. It had that same pedal tone keypad though (just a different model RT?)

The rocker switches shown are the vibtato on, off & volume switches. The RT you played was a RT-3. It has percussion. This is a RT-2. It was made before percussion.

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

Looks like someone came by and exercised the good ol' fashioned "buy it now" option -- cash on the barrelhead. It's been withdrawn from bidding. Good move by whoever did it!

You can get percussion kits (if you can find them) for C2's. I bet the same kit would work on the RT2. I'd hate to be without percussion, but the real deal is the real deal!

Originally posted by b_3guy:

... This is a RT-2. It was made before percussion.

Ahhh I see. In the year BP? The Tri-tone-assic period? :D
"I'm well acquainted with the touch of a velvet hand..."

Originally posted by learjeff:

Looks like someone came by and exercised the good ol' fashioned "buy it now" option -- cash on the barrelhead. It's been withdrawn from bidding. Good move by whoever did it!

You can get percussion kits (if you can find them) for C2's. I bet the same kit would work on the RT2. I'd hate to be without percussion, but the real deal is the real deal!

TrekII makes percussion retrofits for Hammond organs. Their products are available direct from them or from any decent Hammond tech or dealer.

Archived