Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Strange Weather

([i]Please note:[/i] Most of you know me as [b]soapbox[/b], but this post is under my real name.) Forecasters originally had us Los Angelenos braced for a cold, wet El Niño winter. Today we spend the sunny, last day of January with highs in the low 90s! (That's 33° - 34° Centigrade for those of you who aren't accustomed to Fahrenheit.) I can't complain much about it. Heat doesn't really bother me, and we're far better off with this weather than with the numbing cold much of the rest of the US and Canada has suffered through. Even so, it's quite bizarre. It's as if we woke up in the Southern Hemisphere somehow. In fact, it's actually cooler in Sydney, Australia. The highs there are in the mid-70s (or around 24° Centigrade). I understand that this weird spike will be over tomorrow, but what a strange day today is! I hope that you're comfortable wherever you are. Best, Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
([i]Please note:[/i] Most of you know me as [b]soapbox[/b], but this post is under my real name.) Our local news has just informed me that, "Weather experts are calling this weather 'strange.'" I guess that makes me a weather expert! :rolleyes: Is that the best they can come up with? :p Best, Geoff P.S. Sorry to read about the flooding [b]Glaven[/b]. I hope that everyone in your area is okay!

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

Archived