Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

BIG Astrological Event Today. !-31-03

Me too. I do appreciate my brothers and sisters here at MP.com. I have been accused, (and rightly so) of being a lot more than a smart-ass. It may not come across in my type written words, but I certainly do value all of the opinions expressed on this board, even the ones I do not agree with. What can I say; sometimes I can be a very passionate jerk. I hope I get to meet all of you eventually. Maybe we could share a Yoohoo? [i]P.S. I don't want to start another debate here, so I'm not even gonna tell you about the latest e-mail I received that says there is a very dangerous transit for the pope btwn Feb 14/17.[/i] ;) Peace/out.

Jotown:)

"It's all good: Except when it's Great"

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Jotown: [b]I recieved this note from a very well respected astrologer buddy of mine. He has quite a history of being able to make accurate predictions. So keep your head up. :evil: [quote]He wrote: .....tomorrow seems a crazy day for pres and company, stock market upsets (as if that's not every week at some point), and even Iraq's chart. Will Iraq try a bluff to surrender? Will the war accidently kind of start in next few days or does it start end of feb and into march? Are there other crazy events tomorrow? Natural disaster (seems like aspects are building very similiar to quake aspects in Cal. and elsewhere)? Travel problems? Major death of important social cultural leaders? The Pope? Movie Star? Who? Oil freak outs (up prices, spills?). Weird weather? Or is it just a confusing and spiritually mystifying few days ? Seems, astrologically, something is up. [/quote][/b][/quote] [url=http://www.randi.org/]Randi knows all[/url]

"Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -- John Adams

"I am a senior member, and thereby entilted to all the privileges and rights accorded said status"

-- NBR

Archived