Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Now they really won't need us at all...

Blow off going to the gym, shaving, and having to be a good listener, men. In a couple of decades at most, it won't do you any good anyway...

http://www.irishhealth.com/?level=4&id=9863

Look on the bright side. No more pre-empting of the game by yet another rerun of "Sex and the City." :P

Stephen Fortner

Principal, Fortner Media

Former Editor in Chief, Keyboard Magazine

Digital Piano Consultant, Piano Buyer Magazine

Industry affiliations: Antares, Arturia, Giles Communications, MS Media, Polyverse

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean I could drink as much BEER as I want, play as much golf as I want, practice whenever I want at any volume I want, eat whatever I want, watch whatever I want & wear whatever I want?

Bummer!

Regards,

Joe

Aw, they're still gonna need us. The offspring won't be any good just like Dolly and those other clones :D

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Ummm, women get orgasms too (in fact multiple ones, unlike guys) - I don't really think they're going to pass that up to get it on with another woman. I'm referring to straight women.

Glenn K

Originally posted by ProfD:

Aw, they're still gonna need us. The offspring won't be any good just like Dolly and those other clones :D

yeah, but they'll have great Leslie simulators ;-)

"Oh yeah, I've got two hands here." (Viv Savage)

"Mr. Blu... Mr. Blutarsky: Zero POINT zero." (Dean Vernon Wormer)

This gives new meaning to the phrase power single.

No guitarists were harmed during the making of this message.

In general, harmonic complexity is inversely proportional to the ratio between chording and non-chording instruments.

I was once married to an amoeba and didn't even know it.

Jimmy

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.steveowensandsummertime.com

www.jimmyweaver.com

I don't think anything came out of the ancient greek island of Lesbos in terms of humanity, did it? :D Otherwise, this scientific discovery sounds like a case of recycling. Maybe it lives longer than they thought :cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Originally posted by ProfD:

I don't think anything came out of the ancient greek island of Lesbos in terms of humanity, did it? :cool:

....what a great name for a keyboard:

"The Roland Lesbos....it takes a licking and keeps on ticking"

"Oh yeah, I've got two hands here." (Viv Savage)

"Mr. Blu... Mr. Blutarsky: Zero POINT zero." (Dean Vernon Wormer)

Is that all I am to you?! sob A sperm production facility? moan I have FEELINGS too! weep I need to be treated as a human being, not just as a machine to provide for your biological needs!!!

(sarcasm "off")

Shit, I don't see why they put up with us now. . . .

DRD

Archived