Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Jeebus, Lee Flier, Brakka

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe: [b]Anyone have a link to her post? I have not been following that thread, and it's HUGE! [/b][/quote]Sure Phil, [url=http://www.musicgearnetwork.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=010239;p=7]here is the link[/url] [quote]Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe: [b] I have nothing but respect for Lee - she's "good people". It's a sad commentary on the state of things if she felt that she needed to quit hanging here. :( [/b][/quote]Agreed.

[quote]Originally posted by Sal ©: [b]You've still got me. Soon to be platinum-enhanced :) What happened to Jeebus?[/b][/quote]The Jeebus is still around, and checks in once in awhile to read some posts. Unfortunately, he has been WAY too overwhelmed lately with family and work issues, and has found it hard to find time to post. Don't worry.. I'll be back soon. The Jeebus appreciates your concern. :p

Come back Lee[b]!!![/b] We miss you. If its work that's keeping you away ... believe me. I understand, and I empathize! Being happily busy is a good thing! If not I hope you wont stay disgruntled long! :D

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

Good to see the jeebus is still hangin,i've been gone for awhile and it looks like all hells broke loose :freak: Gotta get back to work and yes i am a jeebus supporter. :thu:
I cannot be bought, and I cannot be threatened. But if you put them both together then I'm your man!"

Archived