Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

iPod amplification

Analogaddict

I use my 60 GB iPod on a daily basis, I transcribe loads of material on the go and I listen to music almost constantly both for recreational and professional purposes. One of the problems for me has been amplification; whenever I get to a hotel room I want to setup some kind of listening rig. I usually travel as light as possible since I don't want to check in any bags if I can avoid it, and that makes it difficult to bring anything at all.

Now I've found a system that's detailed enough for transcribing stuff and really small and portable, the JBL On Stage . It may look like a flying saucer, but it really delivers, just a tip for my fellow iPoders. It also has a line in if you wish to connect another sound source, like a synth. Highly recommended! :thu:

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I use my 60 GB iPod on a daily basis, One of the problems for me has been amplification; whenever I get to a hotel room

For a hotel room, I recommend a pair of these

Seriously though, given that I always use headphones for transcribing, I would just be carrying a good pair of headphones.

Archived