Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

S90ES/Motif/ES/MO8 Voice downloads ???

HomeAmateur

Greetings all.

As you all know the S-series and Motif series voices are 'mostly' all compatable with each other. And with each of them not having 'exactly' the same voices as the others. I for one am very intersted in 'seeing what Im missing'. Ive been trying to find these on other forums with no luck so far.

I swore I saw awhile back where I could of downloaded all of the Motif/ES pre/user voices but for the life of me I cant seem to find it again. Its possibe I just 'thought' thats what I saw I guess. But now im searching for them again.

Also of course the MO8 has some new sounds Id like to grab as well.

Anyone know where to grab these voice banks ???

Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sven,

Thanks, much appreciated, I thought I had looked there but must of missed it. It looks like that download is for the orginal Motif. What about the ES or the rack, or the MO8 voices ? Also what about the 'user' voices of all of the above.

I know if anyone can find them, it will be you, Ill give ya that.

Sven,

Ya, the actual data files themselves. I believe they can be gotten right out of the voice editors for each of the boards. However I currently am running Win2k and cannot load the voice editors (which require Win XP) All im looking for is the .W2V or .W7V ( or whatever extension will work - Im still learing what each extension means)

They are very tiny files. Im very suprised there not easily found somewhere on one of these sites. Im suprised more people havnt posted looking for them.

The S90ES is missing (256 I think) sounds from the Motif ES. Id like to check them out. Im sure other S90ES'ers would to :)

Thanks again.

hA:

I would post your request on the Motifator.com "Sounds" forum ... you'll get the most bang for your buck, there.

The challenge you'll face is that the various file extensions are incompatible across the line. Click here for a MotiForum post outlining the various Motif-related file extensions. This might help... might not. ;)

SG

Archived