Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

SPAM: Moog Taurus One Pedals on EBAY

MikeT156

Hey everyone:

I've put my Moog Taurus One bass pedals up for sale on Ebay, unfortunately. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Moog-Taurus-I-Vintage-Analog-Synth-Bass-Pedals_W0QQitemZ7373772802QQcategoryZ308QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Take a peek. Excellent condition, fully functional. I bought them brand new in 1978. If you're in a position to buy them, I could sure use the money right now.

Santa doesn't just have hole in his bag this year, he has NO bag. Poverty doesn't become me.

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump.

I want to make sure everyone SEES this SPAM.

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

A $2K starting bid PLUS a reserve? I don't know how much eBay experience you have, but that ain't the way to sell something. Start the bidding at something sane, like $600 and then Let The Market Decide.

My $0.02 only.

r33k

Mike:

Sorry to hear things are such that you need to sell gear. I've been there, I feel your pain. :(

I would echo what Michael said, though... you can still set a high reserve, but definitely set the starting bid much lower, to attract attention and get people involved in the bidding.

SG

Thanks Sven. I HATE to have to even put them up for sale, but, no choice.

Recently someone else sold a set of Taurus 1 pedals for $2650.00 and there were some cosmetic issues, as well as a few things in the variable section not working or missing. That's what prompted me to put mine up for sale. I know mine are in a lot better shape the ones I've seen go for quite a bit of money.

Someone already bid on them.

Mike T.

Archived