Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Keyboard rig

Hey.

I have a Korg Triton Le 61 and a Novation KS5 (about the size of the triton) which i use in my band. I use a normay keyboard stand with the KS5 "on top over the Triton".

I been thinking about making a special flightcase for my keyboards. I think about having a large case in wood with handbars on the sides with a lit which can be removed and the case with case in it ready plugged in, placed on a stand. and giving my rig a kind of organ/wooden look. I want the "case" to have space for both keyboards so i just can flip the lid of and plug the cables in. Perhaps I need some kind of a hole in the bottom area so that i can put the cabels through.

Since I live in Norway I'm not asking for help to get something like that buildt. I think that i will build it by myself or with help from some handyman around in the area where I live. All I'm asking of is some tips. I's this a strange project? I know about some musicians who put keyboards into grand piano cases. But im just thinking about a big organ-like case.

and please exuse me for bad English! :)

Korg Triton LE 61

Novation KS5

Native Instruments B4II

Medion Laptop computer

M-audio Audiophile USB interface.

Fender Japan Jazzmaster 62'reissue

Epiphone Les Paul

Ibanez AS-73

Vox AD50VT

• Replies 5
  • Created