Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Identify this - I think an organ?

This is a pic of one of my favorite composers/players live (yes, it's the guy that writes for Final Fantasy, shut up, Nobuo kicks ass) and I'm just curious what it is he's playing. The organ sounds he gets out of it are fantastic, IMO.

I've been watching the live DVD, and it's Nobuo using that rig, and another keyboard player using about 8 different boards for the sounds. It's very impressive, and I really reccomend checking out "The Black Mages" which is his band.

Yes, he quit making music for videogames to start a band that plays the music he made for the videogames. Gotta love it!

Anyway, if anyone knows offhand, let me know. I checked his sight and a few fan sights but I couldn't find a list of any of his equipment.

"...Keytar in a heavy metal band is nothing more than window dressing" - Sven Golly

Cursed Eternity - My Band

Dick Ward - My Me

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I should probably add that the keyboard above it is a Korg X-50 if I'm not mistaken. The other keyboardist uses a mix of I think Roland and Korg.

Also, I should have included a picture.

http://www.cybe-rpg.com/~sirdipp/News_The_Black_Mages_Live_004.jpg

"...Keytar in a heavy metal band is nothing more than window dressing" - Sven Golly

Dick Ward - My Me

Done and done, lol. Thanks much. I didn't really want to start a thread on this, but I couldn't find the info anywhere and I didn't want to have to go through every board that every manufacturer has made, so asking the forum seemed the next logical choice:) Thanks much!

Dick Ward - My Me

Archived