Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New live rig - Prototype (S90 + PEK + Electro Rack)

eric

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The rack doesn't do it for me hanging off the edge like that. I guess I'm an ergonomic guy.
Dan - you are correct about this. I spent some time with this configuration trying to feel it out prior to gigging with it. It may not be the best solution, but it is an option I am still considering (among other things). The good news is that I always have my S90/Electro rig ready and waiting. I can have the PEK/PER as icing on the cake when it fits on stage.

Regards,

Eric

I was sure you used the Motion Sound already. No?
I've been using stereo KT80s for several years - these are the non-rotary Motion Sounds. In the past, I used a KBR-M for several years, preceded by a Pro3T and I've owned a Pro3T since then as well. I love my Leslie 122 and really dug the rotary sound of the Motion Sounds. What got me out of them for gigging was the high quality of Leslie sims coming out first with the new CX3 I used for awhile and now the Electro. I still miss the moving air, but dig the stereo sound I'm getting now.

So if I were to get another Voce V5, I would need some form of rotary or other external Leslie sim happening.

Regards,

Eric

Archived