Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Labor Day Weekend in USA - R U Playing?

ITGITC

Originally posted by Ricochet:

I'm playing at home. Don't have a black thong.

:idea: It's ok, Ricochet. I'll lend you mine. :freak::P

Ummmmm... kidding. :)

Tom

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom,

Oh, I understood it the first time. I just think that discussion of you or any other guy in a black thong has become the third subject on my list of things I'd like to see never discussed again on this forum:

1) The Oasis

2) Bill Coakley

3) Any guy in a black thong

4) Bill Coakley playing the Oasis in a black thong.

5) You get the idea...

It's a good thing no one makes a thong large enough for me to get in to. I'd be arrested, maybe not for indecent exposure, but for being to fat and ugly to wear one. :rolleyes: According to Clint Eastwood "A man's got to know his limitations".

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

Originally posted by cnegrad:

ROTFLMAO! That's the second picture I've seen of this guy. Where do these come from?

I'll stop.

Not trying to offend you, cnegrad. Just having some fun. :)

The pics are from Monty Python.

Take care,

Tom

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

I attended a weekend jam session/campout that was very enjoyable. Stage set up for electric jamming during the day, and acoustic jamming in the pavilion at night. Talented musicians that knew the words and chords for hundreds of songs, and all good enough to follow the songs they didn't know. Perfect weather and the Saturday night jam was amazing.

Only downer, got home on Sunday and found that I'd lost the data entry knob on the Micron.

acctjm

I had a fun time jamming with 2/5ths of the Monarch's Saturday night. Overlooking the Bogue Sound on a cool screened porch. We jammed till past midnight. This chic singer has got some pipes. I pulled out the Bruce Hornsby/ Bonnie Raitt tune, I CAN'T MAKE YOU LOVE ME, and she nailed it. Did some jazz chestnuts and a little blues oh life is good. Breese blowing in off the Sound margarita's flowing, beer bubbling, all around good time.

Jimmy

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.steveowensandsummertime.com

www.jimmyweaver.com

Archived