Jump to content

Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Sun on Magnifying Glass Sets Fire to Man

Recommended Posts

I couldn't resist. It's just a case of another one of those dangerous household appliances, that should've had a warning label! AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - An 88-year old Dutchman was seriously injured when bright sunlight shining through his magnifying glass set fire to his clothes or papers, newspapers reported Wednesday. The man was sitting reading at his Amsterdam home on Tuesday when the magnifying glass he was using intensified the sun so strongly his clothes or papers caught fire. He was taken to a burns center where he was in critical condition, the reports said. 01/08/03 08:53 © Copyright Reuters Ltd. All rights reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of Reuters Ltd. Sly :cool:
Whasineva ehaiz, ehissgot ta be Funky!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...