Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: It couldn't be true...

OK... I'm just about the sexiest fucking person alive, and I'm damn busy to boot. So how is it possible that I'm about two posts away from going platinum on this forum? Simple, really. I have a really boring job, and I love posting ridiculous little stories about my life for you guys. Ummmm... yeah.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you for enabling my irresponsible workplace behavior. One more post, and I'm there. How pitiful am I?

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

[quote]Originally posted by CMDN: [b]OK... I'm just about the sexiest fucking person alive, and I'm damn busy to boot. So how is it possible that I'm about two posts away from going platinum on this forum? Simple, really. I have a really boring job, and I love posting ridiculous little stories about my life for you guys. Ummmm... yeah.[/b][/quote]Remember, at any given moment, you're only half as good as you think you are, and can be twice as good as you are now.
I really don't know what to put here.

Do it man! We need more stories of impending violence! Damn bus-driving fundementalist christians! :)
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

Alright... Here it is. Post #1,000. Your accolades are for more than this bucolic man ever expected to encounter within the vicissitudes of mortality. I'd also like to thank my mama and Elvis.

\m/

Erik

--Sun Tzu

Congratulations, Erik! In honor of your 1000th post, I have made a little Photoshop collage for you: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [img]http://www.420recordsgroup.com/images/CMDNkickbus.jpg[/img] :D ............................ :D .......................... :D Watch out!!! Looks like there's a cop right behind the bus! :p

Holy Shit, Dbunny... That's fucking brilliant. I love it. Thank you.

\m/

Erik

--Sun Tzu

Sorry I missed the big event. Congrats Erik !!! You're the only hard-core effervescent person I know !! And literate too!!!! dbunny - outstanding work !! It captures the the real CMDN in a Dali/Picasso sort of way!! Tom :thu:

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

[quote]Originally posted by Tom Capasso: [b]dbunny - outstanding work !! It captures the the real CMDN in a Dali/Picasso sort of way!! Tom :thu: [/b][/quote]Either that or he's in dire need of a chiropractor.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived