Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

anyone know what the h*ll this is?????

my buddy found some old homemade records his mom made when she was about 5years old. YES, a RECORD recorder. how messed up is that?!?! so we played some of these old records into protools and here is one. [url=http://24.116.186.231/todds/0%20bibidy%20bobidy%20boo%20song.mp3%20co]what is this[/url] bibbity bobbity boo? what is this song from?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey coaster- If they really are "private press" records, maybe you could find some gems for us sampling freaks and put together a one- or two-minute mp3 of sh*t collected from a handful of the records. ? You are the sharing type after all, eh? :)

I got to admit that the Bastard Coaster picture is everybit as annoying as LaDiLah'z dancing Gore. More power to you because it isn't even an animation.

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis

maintain their neutrality."

[Dante Alighieri] (1265-1321)

It is from Cinderella. The fairy godmother sings it when she shows up and is changing the crap out of Cinderella and all the stuff around her. I just know TOOOOOOOO much usless crap like that.
"Cliff Burton (the "Major rager of the 4-string mother f***er", from Metallica)" Direct quote from Wikipedia (censored out of respect for the forum)

Back in the old days, some stores had acetate cutters. Kind of a cheezy version of what was used in mastering back then. You could bring a tape or go in a both and sing while they cut your disc. If this is something you'd like to try, Vestax have a disc cutter in production. Expensive, but if you know a lot of DJ's, there might be some profitabilty. /Mats

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

[quote]Originally posted by Bastard Coaster: [b]bibbity bobbity boo? what is this song from?[/b][/quote]That was sung by Verna Felton in Cinderella as the Fairy Godmother. Sheesh, Coaster, bring us some difficult questions why not? Oh, and something on topic might be good too! ;-)

Yours in Music,

Ben Fury

[quote]Originally posted by Mats_Olsson: [b]Back in the old days, some stores had acetate cutters. Kind of a cheezy version of what was used in mastering back then. You could bring a tape or go in a both and sing while they cut your disc. [/b][/quote]That's correct.They even had them at amusement parks,my mother still talks about one she did as a teenager.
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

Archived