Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Selling some cheap preamps

Hey all, here's some more spam for ya! :D OK, since I had so many takers for my CAD E-200 (how's that workin out for ya Dogfur?), I got some more stuff I wanna sell: - 2 JoeMeek VC3Q's (1/2 rack preamp/compressor/EQ), $200 each - 1 Presonus Blue Tube (2 channel tube pre, 1/2 rack), $100 All asking prices include shipping within the U.S. All are in excellent condition, look and sound brand new. Anybody interested, email or PM me. I wanna sell em all and get an RNP! :D

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Khan my friend, it's our buddy LEE for crying out loud! :D If SHE hasn't "earned" the right to list three things for a "one time sale", then I dunno WHO has! :D Best of luck Lee... I'd be interested in one of the VC3Q's, but after last night's post where I basically swore off new gear purchases for a while, I'd seem like a hypocrite. ;)

[quote] Best of luck Lee... I'd be interested in one of the VC3Q's, but after last night's post where I basically swore off new gear purchases for a while, I'd seem like a hypocrite. [/quote]Hehe... I got a hell of a lot acomplished last year so I'm gonna give in to my gear lust a bit more this year. :cool: In a very wise and controlled way of course.

William F. Turner

Songwriter

turnersongs

Sometimes the truth is rude...

tough shit... get used to it.

[quote]Originally posted by Bastard KHAN: [b] [img]http://www.spam.com/assets/hp/SusansTurkey.gif[/img] :D :D ;) :D :D :p [/b][/quote]Lee. Those Meeks are single channel right???
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

[quote]Originally posted by Lee Flier: [b]Hey all, here's some more spam for ya! :D OK, since I had so many takers for my CAD E-200 (how's that workin out for ya Dogfur?) :D [/b][/quote]It is still sitting nicely in the closet ( how naive of me to think I would "find" time over the holidays to try it out!), and will be put through some leslie motions this week, as well as some M/S foley stuff I originally swooped it up for. Best of luck with the RNP!
Woof!

Archived