Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hi. Im New Here!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by bluestrat: [b] Hey Tedster, why is the guy from Radiohead holding that skull? :confused: And why is he in black & white? And how did CoQuitoKing rate a Radiohead video?! He must be cooler than I thought... [/b][/quote]I think the guy from Radiohead and CoQuitoKing are cousins, and that guy in the pic is their grandfather.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Although I wasn't a member of the Forums when CoQuitoKing was here, from reading this thread, I've grown to know him as the brother I never had, the son I never had, the pet hamster I never had. My only experience with him was in a dingy bar in Livingston, Montana, one hot summer evening in 1998. He walked in, looked at me, and we both nodded to each other in that all knowing sort of way. That's the last I ever saw of him. I know that everyone in here has bonded with old CoQuitoKing, treating him as a family member, and I know you are all as devastated as I at his sudden and lasting disappearance. With this spirit of loss and sadness in mind, I felt compelled to put what I'm sure all of you are feeling into song. Hence, I give you "Ode to CoQuitoKing", to the tune of J. Frank Wilson's (or Pearl Jam's) "Last Kiss". "Ode to CoQuitoKing" One cold winter's day, with some time to pass, I logged in to Craig's forum, SSS When who should stop by, to my bugged out eye, CoQuitoKing, our favorite guy! We've gone to heaven to be blessed by this guest If we'd only known the story, the truth, the rest It was hit and run, he bolted like a nun, We never knew what hit us and then he was gone It just made no sense, we welcomed him like a Prince, Alas, CoQuitoKing's not been heard from since It's not the same without old CQK here, We're all just left stewing, crying in our beer Oh where oh where can CoQuitoKing be? He meant the world and so much more to me I feel so lonely that I want to die If only CQK would stop by and just say hi!

My gear: http://fendercaster.freeservers.com/guit3.html

If you own two Lexus cars, do you have Lexi?

• 4 months later...

Archived