Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: OK I am the "Drunken Master" but...

Just a little reminder to everyone that drinks tonight that your car is a deadly weapon with "t many martoonies" in the driver. Be safe out there. For those that are gigging: I have stayed late after a show to avoid the traffic at 2-4am (worst time in the entire year to be on the road) and had breakfast until the roads clear up a little. If you can avoid it stay off the highways and byways until about 4am. Best of luck and lets all come home safe and sound! - DJDM PS Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good thoughts! Make it a New Years to remember, not one you'd rather forget. Here's my little public service New Years wish: Drink less than you planned to. Chase each alcoholic beverage with non-alcoholic drinks (1,2,3,more...) You'll still have just as much fun - if not MORE - and you'll actually REMEMBER the evening. And your head won't feel like a cement block tomorrow. And you really WILL be fun and funny instead of just THINKING that you are. Don't drive drunk. There is NO EXCUSE on EARTH to do so. The only excuse to drive drunk is if you're being chased by a Tyranosaurus Rex, and their extinct, so there's no excuse. Period. Have a sober friend or relative drive you. Stay over. Sober up early, or just don't overdo it in the first place. Cab fare costs less than a DWI/DUI conviction and the subsequent insurance hikes and potential loss of employment. Have a good time, but don't be stupid.

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Archived