Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

CME UF Omnipotent keyboards

Jabbe

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Second Synthesizer in your performance

During a live performance,a single synthesizer will never be enough,and it is very expensive to buy another synthesizer or digital piano,but with a UF,you can connect UF with your synthesizer through a MIDI cable,your dream of performing with 2 synthesizers will come true.but the cost is very low.

:confused:

Originally posted by Carlito:

During a live performance,a single synthesizer will never be enough,and it is very expensive to buy another synthesizer or digital piano,but with a UF,you can connect UF with your synthesizer through a MIDI cable,your dream of performing with 2 synthesizers will come true.but the cost is very low.

Babblefish marketing. :thu:

Busch.

Originally posted by Carlito:

What a disappointment when your synth #1 isn't multitimbral... :D

But this really looks cool, hope the feel is good too. If it is, I'm getting one.

I saw these at Macworld. See the NAMM new products post. The keyboard feels great - slays the M-Audio. It's the action from General Music digital pianos. $499 for the 88-key weighted version. Aluminum case, nice wheels, tons of controls. Looks like a winner to me.

Omnipotent? Maybe they are refering to it as a keyboard for pharos? :P

Maybe my english is that bad, but I'm not sure what "Virtual Firewire synthesizer" and "Second synthesizer in your performance" means? This advertising is much too cryptic for my knowledge.

Faruk

Fat But Fast

Archived