Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Has anyone heard of this store? Do you think its safe to buy from?

jcmedo80

Hi, I was browsing the internet and came accross this store that sells keyboards, you can buy a new Motif Es8 for about 1200 euros.. plus 35 euro delivery.. it sounds a little too good to be true but i have spoken to them via email and it all sounds okay.. if anyone has the time, please have a look and let me know what you think, or if any of you may have heard something about this shop.

web page

James - Sydney, Australia

Equipment: Roland Fantom X8 with expansions Platinum Traxx, Supreme Dance, Orchestra, and Ultimate Keys. Behringer 2031B monitors, Apex AX48B (silver) stand

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah thanks for that.

BEWARE EVERYONE OF THAT SITE!

My brother is a P.I. and he did some research for me also. The whole thing is a scam.

Thanks anyway!!

Equipment: Roland Fantom X8 with expansions Platinum Traxx, Supreme Dance, Orchestra, and Ultimate Keys. Behringer 2031B monitors, Apex AX48B (silver) stand

i sure do have more info.

* Their server is in Greece, Athens

* Their phone number is in Spain

* the company/domain is owned/registered in the UK

* the technical support is registered in the US

* The US Tech street address does not appear to exist

* The UK address does looks like it is legit. no records.

and on their website their "security details" are all fake and are registered the same way..

its all B.S if you ask me..

Archived