Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Price drop on Roland RD700 and RD170

MikeT156

Sweetwater dropped their selling price on the RD170 to 999.00 (1495.00 List). American Musical took their selling price of their advertised price for the RD700 on the their website out completely. There's "call for price" instead. Maybe the rumors of some new Roland models are true. Winter NAMM might be a little more interesting. :)

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very interesting. I've always liked the Roland RD pianos, having played an RD300s back in the early 90's that I had on loan for about 2 years and then I owned an RD600 for about 5 years. I did give the RD700 a shot when it came out, but found that I was more comfortable with the RD600...now I have an S90 for my 88-note keyboard, but would seriously look at an RD800 if one is introduced.

I noticed the RD170 price drop as well. I received a Guitar Center flyer with the price advertised as $899. I would be curious to know how low the RD700 is going.

Regards,

Eric

Archived