Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Check Out These Mp3's From Utah ... By Rock Solo Artist Jesse Michael Garcia

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by zeronyne:

Hey, I have a great idea. Why don't we add a forum FAQ to the sticky threads?

THEN we can rip on people mercilessly when they don't comply.

But it can be so much fun to do it here, too! :D

Putting "Actor Of All Emotions" in your sig also leaves one open to all kinds of potential ribbing.

http://www.dongunn.com/misc/spam.jpg

I can't be bothered to download anything right now because I'm a lazy POS. But since my post count exceeds single digits I feel I can ask a favor: :P

So guys, tell me: does this mean you heard something "you may not expect"? Or were you expecting what you heard? :D

Original Latin Jazz

CD Baby

"I am not certain how original my contribution to music is as I am obviously an amateur." Patti Smith

My post count is nearing double digits :D , and I must say I would never expect what I heard. Nor, would I ever want to hear that again.
I'm just saying', everyone that confuses correlation with causation eventually ends up dead.

First let me thank you for all of the replies. I do appreciate and take note of them all ...

I have been watching and waiting for the right time to respond. It seeems as if some of you washed-up has beens that never were have a difficult time comprehending anything new. I have a large amount of material, so don't judge me off of a couple of songs. I approach each song as a graphic artist would, creating each piece to be of it's own merit, and not to be repeated. So, just hold on ... the ride has just begun ...

Musician. Writer. Actor Of All Emotions.

Check Out:

www.purevolume.com/jessemichaelgarcia

Originally posted by ELP71:

Please, Jesse, give us more.

No, please don't.

Jesse, as you can see by reading the banner at the top of the forum, there is a specific thread for posting music . If you'd like to use it, feel free to do so.

In the meantime, I'll thank you not to insult the members of this forum. Ad hominem attacks are not received well here, especially from newcomers.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Archived