Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Receive your Keyboard Mag in mail this month?

Song80s

its the issue with the Extreme on the cover.

I think my mailman decided to borrow it !

Did you get your version in the mail and when ?

I am in the San Francisco area

Thanks

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for all the responses.

I found out the reason for the mail delay. Its the way the Dublin PO handles magazine delivery. They or, at least my carrier, has chosen to let the magazines pile up, then deliver them all at once.

That delays all my magazine deliveries by a week, in this case, 2 weeks.

Its sort of ironic because Keyboard offices are 35 miles away in San Mateo. It would be cool if Keyboard did an eSubscription just like Sound on

Sound.

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

Its sort of ironic because Keyboard offices are 35 miles away in San Mateo.
Yeah, that is ironic, because I live all the way over in Norway (Don't know how many miles that is away....) and got mine about a week ago :D

I got this one but missed out on the April issue. It may have gone to a neighbor, or the lable may have fallen off. I eventually called Keyboard Mag customer service and spoke with a very nice lady. By the time I called April was out of stock so she extended my subscription for a month. That is the first issue I have missed in 15 years. :cry:

Robert

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

No traces of April's Keyboard, no traces of April's EQ, let alone May's issues of both magazines... Also it seems like February's issues (from both) simply disappeared before I would see them in my mailbox. :mad: I think I will not renew my subscriptions.
I am back.

• 2 weeks later...
Hurray!! Yesterday I received April's issues of both, Keyboard and EQ. I guess I'm just lucky. At the same time I think it's time to declare my February's issues of both magazines to be lost.
I am back.

• 2 months later...

Got my September issue today...

and it looked liked somebody used it for a freakin' toilet paper. :mad:

The cover's all messed up and torn. Not the first time this happened.

I'm gonna let my subscription run out on this one and just pick up the next issues in the bookstore.

Originally posted by GregC:

It would be cool if Keyboard did an eSubscription just like Sound on

Sound.

Noooooo!!!!

I love the paper magazine. I spend way too much time on my computer as it is. Sometimes it's just nice to sit down with a magazine.

The delivery of Keyboard is remarkably sporadic for me, though. Sometimes I won't get one for weeks and weeks, then I'll get two issues in a row. Sometimes even three!

I can't blame that one on my post office either -- between my wife and I we have several other subscriptions, but Keyboard is the only one that's unreliable.

I've got a client in San Mateo I visit regularly -- to bad I can't just go pick it up! :D

--Dave

Make my funk the P-funk.

I wants to get funked up.

My Funk/Jam originals project: http://www.thefunkery.com/

Those February issues I received few days back... EQ was sent to me January 29 and Keyboard - February 2 (or vice versa, I don't remember exactly). So, I'm afraid postal service IS the only instance to blame. :evil:
I am back.

Archived