Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

10,000 Topics! Congrats to KC and dB!

DJDM

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jeff Irok:

Yup, over 10,000 topics and 120,000 posts. But the Keyboard Forum link is still buried 15th out of 25 forum links.. :(

So? We have the second highest post count on the whole forum - where's the problem? ;)

I'm delighted with both the quantity and quality of the people who take the time to hang and post here. That's one of the really cool things about these forums - they grow and change so dynamically as people come and go, reflecting so many aspects of the diverse group of folks who frequent them.

Thanks to everyone for your years ( :eek: ) of continued supporrt for this forum, and for the other musicplayer forums as well!

:):thu::cool:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Ten THOUSAND topics?! Wow, I'm getting older; I can only remember a few dozen.......... :D:D:D

In any case, the really important thing is - most of those topics are worth reading! :)

Congrats (again) to KC for reaching another peak!

:thu::thu::thu:

I remember the first few posts. We had some big names over the years. Some, in those days unknown names, are very familiar to me know!

Thanks for sharing! Let's go for 20K.

For the youngsters among us, here's how it all started: http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=000001

:keys: My Music:thx: I always wondered what happened after the fade out?

Originally posted by DJDM:

OK so there are 9999... The counter seems to be stuck. :confused:

So the mileage could be higher ... then the value of this forum would actually be lower .... ?

No guitarists were harmed during the making of this message.

In general, harmonic complexity is inversely proportional to the ratio between chording and non-chording instruments.

This place has the highest signal-to-noise of any music forum I'm aware of. I think that's a result of dB's leadership, and the quality of the people who have been attracted here over it's time.

Every day I learn something from you folks. Thank you.

Jerry

Archived