Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Me and dB at NAB

Jeff Klopmeyer

Yesterday afternoon in Vegas, there was a somewhat surreal moment that may have been captured for posterity.

As part of my work for one of my clients, I was told to attend a press conference for SSL's new small-format analog console. Also there was our esteemed moderator, Dave Bryce. So, right after the press conference, they passed out glasses of champagne and then herded everyone together for a photo op.

So, if you see a magazine photo with a burly bearded guy with an ADAM logo on his shirt standing next to an unkempt skinny dude with spiky hair and a little goatee, both standing in front of an SSL console and toasting each other with plastic champagne glasses... well, you know the rest. :)

On a side note, I congratulated dB for having ADAM S3-A's being used to demo Digi's new Icon controller. nice board, and nice speakers. :thu:

My only other NAB moment to report: hanging out with steadyb at the Apple booth and making goofy commentary while he was demoing Logic 6 (mostly just waiting to discuss the Lakers' win the evening before). ;)

- Jeff

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived