Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

A "Check Your PMs" Thread

Now I've noticed that lately there has been some correspondence over PM. I am very glad we have this feature. So I bring to you all for this wonderful holiday season, a "check your PMs" thread. I'd like to start out by saying CowbellAllen, don't worry about the last one I sent you. TheJesus, check your PMs. Thank you, and have a wonderful holiday season. We now return to our irregularly scheduled trollgram.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by CowbellAllen: [b]Billy Boy here has started PMSing everybody. He says he will not be ignored..... [/b][/quote]I put him on my ignore list. Does that stop PM's? Unless you mean he really is [b]PMS[/b]ing :eek: If not, it's the worlds most appropriate typo :thu:
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

[quote]Originally posted by CowbellAllen: [b]Billy Boy here has started PMSing everybody. He says he will not be ignored..... [/b][/quote]Don't tell me he needs tech help too! Jeesh,will it ever end? :rolleyes:
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

[quote]Originally posted by Mats_Olsson: [b]I try to avoid responding to trolls completely (this goes for PM's as well as forum posts). /Mats[/b][/quote]I recieved a PM from our latest troll and deleted it ASAP. I just didn't even feel like telling him off. I think the last thing I did for Bralalalalalalala was enough. There are few of you who know what happened, but those who do remember it forever.

[quote]Originally posted by AlndLonChaney: [b]Oh,and Billy-boy,before you pm me for any more tech-advice..........A SOUNBLASTER LIVE WILL NOT WORK WITH A CRACKED VERSION OF PRO TOOLS HD!!!!!! You can try but............[/b][/quote]but...what if I crack my SB Live! too? Or perhaps cut it in half completely? Would that help?

Archived