Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Moby accosted outside club!

Short news bit from the Seattle Times: Musician Moby is beaten by pair outside Boston Club BOSTON--Techno artist Moby was attacked by two men while signing autographs outside a nightclub after a concert, police said. According to police and witnesses, Moby, whose real name is Richard M. Melville, was approached by the men about 1 a.m. Thursday outside the Paradise Rock Club. One of the men punched Moby, 37, in the back of the head and on the right side of his face, breaking the singer's glasses and cutting and bruising his face. When two club security guards tried to stop the attack, teh assailants sprayed a Mace-like substance at Moby, Moby's manager and the guards, and then fled, police said. The assailants said nothing during the attack, and the motive is unknown, Paradise manager Jeff Marshall said. Moby declined medical attention. Moby is electronic music's first superstar. His 1999 album, "Play," sold 10 million copies.

"And then you have these thoughts in the back of your mind like 'Why am I doing this? Or is this a figment of my imagination?'"

http://www.veracohr.com

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bill, what the hell is your problem?! This doesn't have a fuck to do with you. The world does not revolve around you, as sad as it may seem. This is a perfectly harmless topic, why bother post on it?Why bother post at all? What a poser.... Veracohr,sorry this lame ass posted on your thread. I thought that it was pretty interesting, even though I don't like Moby.

Later reports said that there were three attackers. Still no motive as far as I know. Moby shook it off and declined medical attention, so I guess the shit for brains losers who jumped him weren't as macho as they thought they were. Thank God that no guns were involved.

The Black Knight always triumphs!

If any of you have ever caught him in concert, that light drum synth insanity could drive people to stupidity like that. Kinda felt like punching him myself after it at voodoo fest a couple of years ago. Complete sensory overload at way to many decibels. No harm done mind you, just egged on a bad headache. he's the grandson or great grandson of mr. melville btw.

Double what we got o mr. roboto

Double

Double

Archived