Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Juno 60, baby

pardojeff

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I REALLY regret selling mine. Here are some quick tips from Vintagesynth.org -

Cool Tips:

The Juno-60 can have 76 patches. By pressing down nr 5 and 1 or 2, at the same time, you get access to patch 57 to 76. Submitted by "Info".

To access patches 80 to 98, (dead-patch) plug a cord into the PATCH SHIFT connector. Now you can access the test-programs 80-98: Keep 5 down and press 3 for bank 8, 5 and press 4 for bank 9.

Fire the Juno up with the KEYTRANSPOSE button pressed and the arpeggio mode-switch up to enter MONO-MODE. All 6 voices will be assigned to the last key pressed.

Welcome to the fold. I have a Juno-6 (the J-60 predecessor sans memory locations and midi) and it has been used many times over the years. I sold it one time and bought it back a few weeks later I missed it so much and I am glad I did so. I love hthe sound of it and it's easy to get some thick bass and lead lines out of it.

I am actually in the process of looking for a good cheap outboard processor (thinking the Behringer POD thingy) or an Electrix filter to add to the mix, but otherwise, the Juno 6/60 is a great piece of gear to own.

Happy tweaking and playing!

Yamaha (Motif XS7, Motif 6, TX81Z), Korg (R3, Triton-R), Roland (XP-30, D-50, Juno 6, P-330). Novation A Station, Arturia Analog Experience Factory 32

Archived