Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Attn...TheCoasterBergerTown

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bill Foster: You sound like another one of these bastards who have nothing serious to say and nothing to contribute. If that's the case, get outta here, okay? If that's not the case, then prove it. There's been way too many of your sort here lately, people are really sick of those kinds of posts. So either be a contributer, or find someplace else to be a prick.

-Joachim Dyndale

--------------------

Einstein: The difference between genius and stupidity is: Genius has limits

My Blog...

Oh, for fuck-sake, Tyrone! Don't play that shit here - PLEASE. He is refering to other people on this forum who used these identities. They tend to jump-ship & change identities at the drop of a hat. Now YOU come here - a bit insulting towards people - and expect to be taken seriously. Get off it, man. Nobody here would give a shit if you were PURPLE, for christ's sake.

[quote]Originally posted by Joachim P. Dyndale: [b]Bill Foster: You sound like another one of these bastards who have nothing serious to say and nothing to contribute. If that's the case, get outta here, okay? If that's not the case, then prove it. There's been way too many of your sort here lately, people are really sick of those kinds of posts. So either be a contributer, or find someplace else to be a prick.[/b][/quote]My! My! My! Don't WE seem to have our undies in a bundle! Ok I'll play Here's a cool trick for acoustic guitar. Copy the track. on the copy use a high pass filter to dump the lows (< 1K) use your ears. delay 25-50 ms. Adjust levels to get a "12 string sounding thing" I usually pan a bit here. Render it down to another file. Now compress the heck out of the original and save it as yet another file. Now take the "12 string sounding" track , the compressed track and the original track and put them in the blender. Adjust the levels just so. Viola! A cool sounding acoustic guitar track doesnt sound like a cheap softsynth! Enjoy Bill

Archived