Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Attn...TheCoasterBergerTown

My friend,,,MyFriend ...Where do I start? Your "Handle"? OK I'll bite, what does it mean? Is it some "really cool" reference to some obscure IN thing that only you and the rest of the adolescent cognoscenti can fathom?? And your "throbbing brain" avatar. OOhhh!!! I,m scared!! I'm sure you are a really tough rebel who nobody better mess with, and not a 12 year old geek posting on the internet until his mom tells him to go to bed. Time to get your jammers on!!! Bill

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by TheCoasterBergerTown: [b]hee he. i am so honored to be noticed :wave: [/b][/quote]Hey!!! Are you new here. I've never noticed you before. Nice head.
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

[quote]Originally posted by Bill Foster: [b]My friend,,,MyFriend ...Where do I start? Your "Handle"? OK I'll bite, what does it mean? Is it some "really cool" reference to some obscure IN thing that only you and the rest of the adolescent cognoscenti can fathom?? And your "throbbing brain" avatar. OOhhh!!! I,m scared!! I'm sure you are a really tough rebel who nobody better mess with, and not a 12 year old geek posting on the internet until his mom tells him to go to bed. Time to get your jammers on!!! Bill[/b][/quote]Wow! Thanks for being here, Bill's Foster Child! I've felt the need to beat the shit out of someone verbaly lately. Your holier-than-thou, pompous ass will do nicely. I'll give you the first shot. It's all you. Make it count....

[quote]Originally posted by TheCoasterBergerTown: [b]talk music, bitch. yo first[/b][/quote]Hey no need to call me bitch dude I just don't wanna hear about your penis problems. Ok let's talk music. What type of music are you into? Judging by your googly head and style of writing, I'd say you're a rock guy. Or maybe a hip hop guy. But of course you could be anything and everything.

Archived