Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hey Guy's

Just joined...read GP for years in the 70's and 80's..been playin since 64...nice place ya'll got here...

Since VirtualDSS has been on the block......

Dave is singin the blues !!!

http://www.webradium.com/body/gallery_full/images.jpg

Easy Peezy Japanesy

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome to the boards! Things get a little crazy around here but it's still one of the best places to hang. No, I'm just a little to young to have seen the Beatles live. Saw them on Ed Sullivan in 64, saw George in 74, Paul in 76.. My first concert was Black Sabbath in 71. bob

I've got pretty much the same Beatle thing as BKeelan, although a friend of a friend saw 'em here in Kansas City when they played here back in, what was it, '65? And I didn't see McCartney until this year. Saw George in '74. OH...wait a minute, we're supposed to be welcoming Sunsetstrip to the board! Hey, I'd bet you're a Jerry devotee...huh?
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

I'm going to take a little time here and hijack this thread for a sec and say "What up?" to everyone. I've been registered and lurking in the shadows for a while but never posted. It's gotten to the point where I can't hold back anymore. Nice to (virtually) meet everyone. Tedster: Nice to see a fellow Missourian around. I though I might be the only one in this state with a computer.
Don't ask me, I'm just the bass player.

[quote]Originally posted by thabassplayer: [b]Tedster: Nice to see a fellow Missourian around. I though I might be the only one in this state with a computer.[/b][/quote]Well, hey, dere! Actually, there are a few of us here. Anifa is a KCer, and a couple others. What part of the state do you hail from?
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived