Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

anybody this year for Frankfurt? Dave? Marino? Bobro?

Max Ventura

Anybody coming this March to Frankfurt for the Musikmesse? Two years ago me, Dave Bryce, Bobro and another guy from this forum met and had dinner together. Last year I wasn't able to attend, but I probably will this year. Anybody for the ride?

I can reserve a very good but inexpensive hotel just off the show that isn't too crowded.

Max Ventura, Italy.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Max Ventura:

Anybody coming this March to Frankfurt for the Musikmesse? Two years ago me, Dave Bryce, Bobro and another guy from this forum met and had dinner together. Last year I wasn't able to attend, but I probably will this year. Anybody for the ride?

I can reserve a very good but inexpensive hotel just off the show that isn't too crowded.

Can't come this year, bummer because I was really looking forward to it. Going to try to make the St. Petersburg Messe, though.

-Bobro

I would love to join - unfortunately, I can't be sure I'll be available till the last two weeks or so before the show... my life is in a state of permanent change, sort of :)

If I can make it, I'll let you know ASAP!

Carlo

Originally posted by marino:

I would love to join - unfortunately, I can't be sure I'll be available till the last two weeks or so before the show... my life is in a state of permanent change, sort of :)

If I can make it, I'll let you know ASAP!

Yeah, right...

You never comes to the Messe...something always comes up.

Hey, maybe you're the European version of Jeff!

(psssst - can ya tell you're being baited?) ;):P:D

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

(psssst - can ya tell you're being baited?) ;):P:D

dB

Sure... but you get the 'serious' answer all the same. :D:P

Unlike a few of my friends, I've never been big about fairs, except a couple of times when I've played demonstrations (always in groups, btw). I'm not in a hurry to play new things, and the enviroment is always very noisy. Plus, my work is very fragmented, so it's always difficult to plan in advance. Lastly, Frankfurt is not exactly behind the corner...

That said, my main reason to come to the Messe would be to meet you guys. Seriously! And I 'seriously' promise that if my schedule allows, I *will* be there. :cool:

I HAVE RESERVED FOR THE NIGHTS OF MARCH 31/APRIL 1, I'LL LEAVE THE MORNING OF THE SECOND.

I get to frankfurt by 6 PM on the 31st, so we can go to dinner that same night or even the next one.

Dave, are you still going with ADAM this year?

Max Ventura, Italy.

Originally posted by Max Ventura:

II get to frankfurt by 6 PM on the 31st, so we can go to dinner that same night or even the next one.

Dave, are you still going with ADAM this year?

Let's shoot for 4/1 - that way, if you get delayed, we can still do it.

Yes, I'll still be going with ADAM. :thu:

dB

Originally posted by Valkyrie Sound:

What are the best days to go? (Not too many people).

The Messe is a bit odd, in that there are only certain days that the public are allowed to attend.

In the past, the show has been dealers only from Wednesday to Friday, and public days Saturday and Sunday; however, I'm told this year that there will only be one public day - Saturday - and that the show will not be open at all on Sunday.

dB

Archived