Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Check this out

I was wondering if u people can give me some feedback on these tracks.... Tell me what u think.... They all have a beat change half way the track.... [url=http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/2746/2746624.html]Tribal[/url] [url=http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/2764/2764109.html]Destruction[/url] [url=http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/2748/2748707.html]Tiger Claw[/url]

If u looking to hear the future of sound or u looking for a hot beat..look at our site and hear some of our beats...email me for any info....

www.mp3.com/nit3fusion_studios

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:rolleyes: No one here will ever listen to your music if you keep creating topics to provide links to it. If you are not satisfied with the [b] "Is your music any good?" [/b] thread that our moderator provided for this purpose, then just go away. I mean, who in the fuck do you think you are? Anyway?
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

[quote]Originally posted by DjFuSeONe: [b]I was wondering if u people can give me some feedback on these tracks.... Tell me what u think.... They all have a beat change half way the track.... Tribal Destruction Tiger Claw[/b][/quote]Ok, I checked them out. Tribal - kinda OK, but seemed to lack thematic development. I didn't hear the "beat change" - I was too bored to listen any more. Destruction - 1st part also seemed to lack development. (Since you're trying to sell the beats, then that could be a good thing, leaving space for more stuff.) 2nd part was kinda cool - but it wasn't so much a change as a completely different track. There wasn't any reason for them to coexist, and there was no transition - it just changed. Tiger Claw - I liked this one. The percussion stuff was cool, and the scratching was on. Smoother transition, but still could be more interesting. Now - next time, put your stuff in the right thread, and you'll get people to listen to it. Them's the rules.

'Scuse me, folks...uhh...did DJfuseone know about that other thread? Because, it does tend to sink beneath the waves from time to time, and a newbie wouldn't know any better. And I'd hate to think that we were being rude to someone who didn't know that that thread was there. I probably missed the other thread.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Thanx to the people that have replied.....can some one link me to that tread b/c i cant find it...they told me about it last time but i just dont know where to find it....thanx

If u looking to hear the future of sound or u looking for a hot beat..look at our site and hear some of our beats...email me for any info....

www.mp3.com/nit3fusion_studios

Archived