Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm Back

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Ashleytown: [b]Riffing, they're real and they're spectacular. You forgot to mention my poll, in which the majority said that Myles was out of line, and that I should stay! ;) [/b][/quote]Regarding the IP fiasco, I had your [b]back[/b]. :love: :eek: :love: :eek: :D You could just e-mail me the photos. We wouldn't want Wewus adding any unnecessary comments on the 'Wankers' thread . :eek:
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

Bra la la Bra la la la la Bra la la Bra la la la la I just Khan't get you out of my head Boy your loving is all I think about I just Khan't get you out of my head Boy it's more than I dare to think about Bra la la Bra la la la la I just Khan't get you out of my head Boy your loving is all I think about I just Khan't get you out of my head Boy it's more than I dare to think about ...
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

Originally posted by Ashleytown: [b]Riffing, they're real and they're spectacular.[/b] Absolutely! [b]You forgot to mention my poll, in which the majority said that Myles was out of line, and that I should stay! ;) [/b] But of course! [in a falsetto voice] "Oh won't you stayyyyy, just a little bit longerrrr Please stayyyyy, just a little bit more"

aka riffing

Double Post music: Strip Down

http://rimspeed.com

http://loadedtheband.com

Et bienvenue. Hope your DSL is doing you right. I install and test some DSL lines here, and if the conditions are right, I gather they are super. It's going to be available in my neighborhood soon, and I am sure glad. Some downloads allow me the time to rewatch the "Anticipation" ketchup commercials roll thru the back of my head. Anybody seen Duke, aka Livemusic? Hope his absence is also technical difficulties.

He not busy being born

Is busy dyin'.

...Bob Dylan

He just posted over in the Low Down Lowdown not too long ago. Or maybe and old topic resurfaced...I dunno. [quote] Rog said: quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally posted by patrick_dont_fret: Hey, I don't know you. You don't know me. But I don't fret, so don't worry. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Patrick Fretless? [/quote]Are you assuming that's my last name or something. I actually have a very well known (well, not in the states) last name, that would get me maimed in the mother country (or at least the northern, bastard part).

Archived