Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, midispaceho, actually your avatar isn't too big dimensionally, but it's a little large regarding bandwidth. I didn't manipulate any images for this thread. I just found alternate images that were smaller, with a quick web search. Ya gotta use yer resources! ;)

Ha ha, Sal! I kinda like that jpeg, too, but I got ribbed by Audiobotica last night for sucking up too much bandwidth with it. So, I made myself a nice efficient little gif! [img]http://www.420recordsgroup.com/images/smilies/winksmiley.gif[/img]

[quote]Originally posted by dbunster: [b]No, midispaceho, actually your avatar isn't too big dimensionally, but it's a little large regarding bandwidth. I didn't manipulate any images for this thread. I just found alternate images that were smaller, with a quick web search. Ya gotta use yer resources! ;) [/b][/quote]No WAY! I have looked everywhere for a smaller version...where did you find it? How do you find out how much bandwidth an avatar takes up?
Heeeeeere kitty kitty kitty

[quote]Originally posted by midispaceho: [b]No WAY! I have looked everywhere for a smaller version...where did you find it? How do you find out how much bandwidth an avatar takes up?[/b][/quote]I can answer both questions with this, if Sal doesn't beat me to it: Right click on an image and choose "properties." That will give you the size, dimensions, and URL for the image. Neat, huh?

[quote]Originally posted by WewusTown: [b] [quote]Originally posted by midispaceho: [b]Pyogranulomatous encephalomyelitis[/b][/quote]That's two words you mook.[/b][/quote]What do you expect, I'm partially retarded. Just waiting for the short bus.
Heeeeeere kitty kitty kitty

[quote]Originally posted by TheJesustown: [b]That's too small Saltown. We can no longer see Ashley's beautiful features. TheJesustown[/b][/quote]Perhaps you had something like this in mind, TheJesustown? [img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:z6VrVv-3NhsC:fatwillie.bootstomp.com/forum/uploaded/Herbal_Tea/Ashley%2520Judd-08.jpg[/img]

Lots of avatars here break the size limit, but the REALLY BIG ones are too much, IMO. What's the purpose? Why so big? Why don't you guys switch to smaller ones [i]before[/i] a moderator suggests it? They'll suggest a small size that will apply to everyone, and it won't be pretty. Just my opinion

Archived