Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Something You Can Do for MusicPlayer.com

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Jeff, TASCAM Guy: [b]Have you ever [i]seen[/i] any Mixing Gods? Sometimes things are better listened to than visualized. :D - Jeff[/b][/quote]I suspect good shots of well-done studios would sell around here. Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Im in as well but gotta wait untill payday. The coffee mug idea would be a great one though. How about underwear? Everyone loves theme boxers. :D Iaian.

San Andreas,

The hope to save our nation by turning Las Vegas into a seaside community. ;)

Y'all are THE BEST!!! This IS making a difference and IS helping (and IS being noticed). I notice a lot of requests for coffee mugs. Should that be the next item? There are also rumors of SSS T-shirts in the hopper if this online store thing works out...finally! A way to recognize each other at trade shows!

[quote]Originally posted by Anderton: [b]Y'all are THE BEST!!! This IS making a difference and IS helping (and IS being noticed). I notice a lot of requests for coffee mugs. Should that be the next item? There are also rumors of SSS T-shirts in the hopper if this online store thing works out...finally! A way to recognize each other at trade shows![/b][/quote]Mugs would be OK.... Shirts are OK.... but please make some for the girls! Every f^%#$& shirt I get in this industry is some big baggy mens' pollo shirt! I have more pollo shirts than some men I know! My friends are Crown Audio went out and actually printed me a tank top cuz I told them how frustrating it was.... :wave: Baby dolls shirts... women's tanks... etc.... Equipment bags would be cool.... CD wallets Valky

Valkyrie Sound:

http://www.vsoundinc.com

Now at TSUTAYA USA:

http://www.tsutayausa.com

[quote]Originally posted by Hank The Cave Peanut: My only suggestion for t-shirts is perhaps the option for black [i]or[/i] white shirts... Seems like most musicians dig the black t-shirts, but personally I usually wear the white...[/quote]DITTO...I'm more of a white T-Shirt guy too...something with some nice air-brushed graphics... ...NONE OF THE THICK, PLASTIC, SILK-SCREENED SHIT....PLEEEEEZ!!!

miroslav - miroslavmusic.com

"Just because it happened to you, it doesn't mean it's important."

Hmmm...after a couple of things I've said about guitarists recently I may have to go with the Bass calender. Cups are a good idea,I could actually drink coffee out of it unlike my Almost Famous cup which is used for pens,oddball connectors and cuphooks, they also make a good conversation piece. T shirts are a definite.Get em made,I'll buy a couple.
I once had a quasi-religious experience..then I realised I'd turned up the volume.

[quote]Originally posted by Valkyrie Sound: [b] Shirts are OK.... but please make some for the girls! Every f^%#$& shirt I get in this industry is some big baggy mens' pollo shirt! I have more pollo shirts than some men I know! My friends are Crown Audio went out and actually printed me a tank top cuz I told them how frustrating it was.... :wave: Baby dolls shirts... women's tanks... etc.... [/b][/quote]Hey Valky, my band's web site has baby doll T's... and thongs. :D Great calendar Craig and all! I'm gettin' me one!

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b] I had an idea to sell the FMR Really Nice Compressors door to door if we could get a good deal on them but the calendars will sell better.[/b][/quote]Maybe they could develop the "FMR Really Nice Troll Suppressor," and MP users could patch it into their browsers for $2.99.

Just a question Craig, is it possible to have MP ship the calendars to other forum members without having their home address. Can we place an order and have MP use the user information supplied upon registration as the shipping address to a fellow forum poster?

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Craig, Id like to contribute. However, I just bought a calendar that supports exiled Tibetan monks in India ( I feel strongly about this) - and My kids always get me a weimaraner calendar for the holidays so I really dont need another one. I'd just as soon send a check to do my part and save you having to share teh revenue with the calendar folks. Seems a more efficient use of funds. How could I do this?

Check out some tunes here:

http://www.garageband.com/artist/KenFava

[quote]Originally posted by Kendrix: [b]Craig, Id like to contribute. I'd just as soon send a check to do my part and save you having to share teh revenue with the calendar folks. Seems a more efficient use of funds. How could I do this?[/b][/quote]I DITTO this, don't really have a need for an extra calendar, but I'd like to contribute.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

[quote]Originally posted by Valkyrie Sound: [b]Shirts are OK.... but please make some for the girls! Every f^%#$& shirt I get in this industry is some big baggy mens' pollo shirt! I have more pollo shirts than some men I know! My friends are Crown Audio went out and actually printed me a tank top cuz I told them how frustrating it was.... :wave: Valky[/b][/quote]Wow - now that's power, Valky! Of course, if more of us ugly audio dudes looked as good as you we wouldn't have to be hiding under them baggy-ass shirts... :D (BTW - pollo is chicken, ya know...that makes your freebie a chicken shirt :freak: )

Got my Guitar Gods calendar... ...very nice! I'm a bit puzzeled about a few of the choices...and then why some obvious ones are not there (like Hendrix)... ...but still a very nice calendar. Lee...don't drool over the Keith pic too much!!! :D

miroslav - miroslavmusic.com

"Just because it happened to you, it doesn't mean it's important."

I asked about this and the reason certain artists were selected instead of others has to do with the photo collection they drew from and also photo rights. I asked why Jaco was not on the Bass Player calendar and that was the answer. Makes sense.

Just wanted to say I got my Bass calendar and it's very cool and bigger than I expected. One nice thing for next year is to include the previous December. Some calendars even have a smaller, no picture one page of more than one previous month. This way, we can use the calendar right away. Mostly though, just wanted to bump this back to the first page. :)

aka riffing

Double Post music: Strip Down

http://rimspeed.com

http://loadedtheband.com

Archived