Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

An idea for all who seek more entertainment from these forums

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by KHANfucious: [b]* No famous actresses. * No Wewus * No reason to go back there. [/b][/quote]yeah,they also lied about Bralalala(aka/Ossama) being there,that's then last straw for me.
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

For those commenting on m4m, spend a brief portion of the time you spend here goofing off & you'll see that, while not tech oriented (as I already mentioned) some posters there offer a wealth of info (&sometimes serious discussion of) music topics. Post a question on your choice of obscure topic & see how long it takes to get an answer. As far as the humor...that's always a matter of opinion...maybe you're not as funny as you think, either :rolleyes: . The lack of graphics is, I think, an advantage since then you don't have some malarky like "Carlize Theron" or empty "AAAKKKK!" graphics pretending to be wit.

[quote]Originally posted by AAAAK AAAAAK AAK AK AK: [b]SWOOP THERE IT IS SWOOOOP THERE IT IS LEMME HERE YA SAY SWOOP THERE IT IS AAAAAK AKK![/b][/quote]Swoop has left the building. He may return next week if the Iggles can hold it together for the Rams.
I really don't know what to put here.

[quote]Originally posted by the people of Earth: [b]The lack of graphics is, I think, an advantage since then you don't have some malarky like "Carlize Theron" or empty "AAAKKKK!" graphics pretending to be wit.[/b][/quote]Speak for yourself bub. I and many others here enjoy the company of Charlize Theron and the others. The Jesus

[quote]Originally posted by KHANfucious: [b] [quote]Originally posted by the people of Earth: [b]...maybe you're not as funny as you think, either :rolleyes: . [/b][/quote]AM TOO!!!![/b][/quote]See, [i]that's [/i] what I'm talking about. The emotional maturity and general character of my fellow forumites keeps me from wanting to stray.

Oh, we get the jokes...(conversely maybe some here don't get the jokes there...) & we know some offerings here that are humorous...but "AAAAKKKKK!" stretched over an entire page? That's funny? But the point isn't site vs. site; it's that maybe there are better uses of the what draws us here than just tuning in & sidetracking things with puerile diversions.

[quote]Originally posted by the people of Earth: [b]Oh, we get the jokes...(conversely maybe some here don't get the jokes there...) & we know some offerings here that are humorous...but "AAAAKKKKK!" stretched over an entire page? That's funny? But the point isn't site vs. site; it's that maybe there are better uses of the what draws us here than just tuning in & sidetracking things with puerile diversions.[/b][/quote]I think that the biggest joke is that someone with the handle "people of earth" is having a problem with Martians. LOL. Anywho, this is an open forum for musicians. Open, as in anything goes. We discuss music. We discuss politics. We discuss philosophy. We discuss spanking celebrities. It's a free for all. If you need to address a particular topic, there are specific forums for Recording, Keys, Drums, Bass, gutar, etc., etc.

I usually lay low, but I feel I should chime in here. Jules is right, this is a free for all and anything goes. And I mean [i]anything[/i]. Politics, sex, law, engineering, spanking, travel and tourism, philosophy, sex, movies, economics, science, AAAAAAK, business and sex are all ON topic. :wave: Artist formerly known as Charlize
SILLY WABBIT

The last posts ignore the [i]repeated[/i] (right or wrong) controversies over content. "AAAAKKKKK!" isn't discussion, anyhow..it's just infantile graffiti. Go back & read the topic's opening post, please; it begins "I like things here fine" & merely offers another playground for those who need an outlet for their hyperactivity. BTW, it Thanksgiving so let's just contem[b]plate that turkey[/b]---over on the drum forum they're giving out extra drumsticks!

Archived