Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

BUSH Twins Turn 21!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Doug Osborne: [b]They can hoist one with their unc!!![/b][/quote]That'd be "dad". They are Dubbya's daughters. At least the recession will have one more strike against it, what with the added alcohol purchasing and consumption provided by these two good young consumers. ;) - Jeff

[quote]Originally posted by Jeff, TASCAM Guy: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Doug Osborne: [b]They can hoist one with their unc!!![/b][/quote]That'd be "dad". They are Dubbya's daughters. At least the recession will have one more strike against it, what with the added alcohol purchasing and consumption provided by these two good young consumers. ;) - Jeff[/b][/quote]Yeah, Jeb's daughter is into coke and Xanex.
I really don't know what to put here.

Dude, a Playboy issue featuring Bush(es)...hehehe. I'd pay a couple of bucks to see that. And yeah, that girl is in to coke and Xanex. Pretty messed up stuff, 'specially since Uncle Bush is into the same things, just that no one knows about it anymore. Maybe he should be on the cover of "High Times". I'd buy that one. Get that stuff framed.

[quote]Originally posted by patrick_dont_fret: [b]Dude, a Playboy issue featuring Bush(es)...hehehe. I'd pay a couple of bucks to see that. And yeah, that girl is in to coke and Xanex. Pretty messed up stuff, 'specially since Uncle Bush is into the same things, just that no one knows about it anymore. Maybe he should be on the cover of "High Times". I'd buy that one. Get that stuff framed.[/b][/quote]Don't forget, George has been clean and sober ever since he's been "saved". The question is, was he saved by JC, or by his dad saying, "What are you stupid? You could be the PRESIDENT!"

In an interview from some time ago, G.W. quotes Laura as saying "It's me or the Jim Beam," which I'm sure was some motivation. This got me thinking. The guy is the scion of one of the more patrician, dynastic families of our time, and he's getting drunk on Jim Beam ??? How about a nice single-malt Scotch or small-batch Bourbon? Sheesh!

Stephen Fortner

Principal, Fortner Media

Former Editor in Chief, Keyboard Magazine

Digital Piano Consultant, Piano Buyer Magazine

Industry affiliations: Antares, Arturia, Giles Communications, MS Media, Polyverse

[quote]Originally posted by SteveFortner: [b]The guy is the scion of one of the more patrician, dynastic families of our time, and he's getting drunk on Jim Beam ???[/b][/quote]You can take the boy out of Texas... ;) Sorry, no offense to our Texan forum members. - Jeff

[quote]Originally posted by Dr. Peter Venkman: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Jotown: [b]I guess we just have to wait for the Olsen twins now. ;) [/b][/quote]Well, we'll have to think up something REALLY nasty for them. Farm animals?[/b][/quote]Farm aminals? What kind of sicko are you? What they need is my...sorry, got kinda carried away. Wouldn't that be cool, though. I've seen them grow up from these two extremely hideous creatures on Full House to two extremely gorgeous young women. And I'm only a year and a half older!!!

This thread sux. Who give a shit about any of this? How any of this relevent to our forum here, which has been taking so much heat lately for always being off-topic. How is this relevent to ANYTHING? It's not even political! You're just belittling a bunch of people you know nothing about. Does your hatred of our President run so deep that you need to poke fun at his family? Pretty freak'n pathetic... :freak:

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

[quote]Originally posted by patrick_dont_fret: [QB And I'm only a year and a half older!!![/QB][/quote]We would of never guessed! ;)

"Meat is the only thing you need beside beer! Big hunks of meat and BEER!!...Lots of freakin' BEER."

"Hey, I'm not Jesus Christ, I can't turn water into wine. The best I can do is turn beer into urine." Zakk Wylde

http://www.hepcnet.net/bbssmilies/super.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15_1_109.gif

Oh come now, The Bush twins, and other Bush family members have brought this upon themselves. If it had been Chelsea Clinton this thread would be 5 pages long with pictures and dancing dogs.

Jotown:)

"It's all good: Except when it's Great"

[quote]Originally posted by Super 8: [b]This thread sux. Who give a shit about any of this? How any of this relevent to our forum here, which has been taking so much heat lately for always being off-topic. How is this relevent to ANYTHING? It's not even political! You're just belittling a bunch of people you know nothing about. [b]Does your hatred of our President run so deep that you need to poke fun at his family?[/b] Pretty freak'n pathetic... :freak: [/b][/quote]I don't hate him. I just want to spank and defile his daughters. And the Olson twins. And Britney. And Salma/Ashley/Charlez/Lucy. Is that so wrong?

[quote]Originally posted by Swoop: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Super 8: [b]This thread sux. Who give a shit about any of this? How any of this relevent to our forum here, which has been taking so much heat lately for always being off-topic. How is this relevent to ANYTHING? It's not even political! You're just belittling a bunch of people you know nothing about. [b]Does your hatred of our President run so deep that you need to poke fun at his family?[/b] Pretty freak'n pathetic... :freak: [/b][/quote]I don't hate him. I just want to spank and defile his daughters. And the Olson twins. And Britney. And Salma/Ashley/Charlez/Lucy. Is that so wrong?[/b][/quote]Yes it is, but you can spank them all except for Charlize. She's mine I tell you. oh...my...gawd [img]http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~mkstyles/girlpics/charlize.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~mkstyles/girlpics/charlize3.jpg[/img]

Hmm.....What's up with the kids of these politicians? Al Gore's kid, Albert Gore III, recently got arrested for DUI, Reckless Driving, and Possession of Alcohol by a minor. The story is [url=http://www.washtimes.com/national/20020913-69492908.htm]HERE[/url] . Just goes to show y'all that it isn't necessarily a Repub thing. Personally, I think there's way too much pressure on these kids because of their parents' stature. They are just being kids like we all were... Rick

[quote]Originally posted by Michael Jackson's fake nose: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Swoop: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Super 8: [b]This thread sux. Who give a shit about any of this? How any of this relevent to our forum here, which has been taking so much heat lately for always being off-topic. How is this relevent to ANYTHING? It's not even political! You're just belittling a bunch of people you know nothing about. [b]Does your hatred of our President run so deep that you need to poke fun at his family?[/b] Pretty freak'n pathetic... :freak: [/b][/quote]I don't hate him. I just want to spank and defile his daughters. And the Olson twins. And Britney. And Salma/Ashley/Charlez/Lucy. Is that so wrong?[/b][/quote]Yes it is, but you can spank them all except for Charlize. She's mine I tell you. oh...my...gawd [img]http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~mkstyles/girlpics/charlize.jpg[/img][/b][/quote]Oh my gawd is right. I'll take her anyway. On seond though, you can have her. The Mrs. don't like blonds.

[quote]Originally posted by Michael Jackson's fake nose: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Swoop: [b]Oh my gawd is right. I'll take her anyway. On seond though, you can have her. The Mrs. don't like blonds.[/b][/quote]That's a shame. So now it's you, Ashley, Salma, Lucy, and the Mrs. What is that, a fivesome?[/b][/quote]Yeah buddy! Line the floor with trash bags, add a five gallon jug of Wesson oil, and let the fun begin!

[quote] quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally posted by patrick_dont_fret: [QB And I'm only a year and a half older!!![/QB] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We would of never guessed! [/quote]What's that supposed to mean? I'm just saying that when the time is right, I'll be there waiting... And Sylver, you cannot hide from us. We know who you are.

[quote]Originally posted by patrick_dont_fret: [b] [quote] quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally posted by patrick_dont_fret: [QB And I'm only a year and a half older!!![/b] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We would of never guessed! [/quote]What's that supposed to mean? I'm just saying that when the time is right, I'll be there waiting... And Sylver, you cannot hide from us. We know who you are.[/QB][/quote]I'll have to think of a better disguise tomorrow.

Archived