Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

where the heck is wewus????

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I've been sick as a dog, and didn't feel like posting. I've been sick with allergies and related stuff for two months. Anyway Friday I started taking this new medication and it did stop my nasal drainage BUT Saturday it also stopped my breathing. I'm serious, something or a combination of something thickened all these secretions and trapped them in my lungs. I thought I was going to have to go to the emergency room. Anyway I took some asthma medication and stopped taking the other stuff and my lungs cleared up, so now I'm still sick but I can breathe which is a wonderful thing BTW. Bummer is I missed Khan's gig again. So I'm here Poser, I mean Coaster. I'll be back later.

Thanks for the kind words gang on this and that weus was a troll thread. It seems like there's always been a group that understood me and then a group that wishes I would go away. I don't know, Robert Rabid and some other folks think I'm attention seeking but I think I'm more fun seeking, just trying to have a good time and maybe amuse people and myself at the same time. So I guess that does draw attention, but I'm not intentionally drawing attention away from any else's invention because that would be a suspension of my contention that I'm NOT trying to draw attention.

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b] Bummer is I missed Khan's gig again. [/b][/quote] [quote] TheWewus between the lines: [b]"I was sick.....I was dying....It's always about me!!!!"[/b] [/quote]Excuses, excuses, excuses :eek: :eek: I hope you feel better soon! :wave:
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

Archived