Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT - The end is nigh!

Well this is it folks! It's heading right for us.. and there's NO escape. :eek: So finish those final takes, mix it down and burn it.. for it'll soon be ALL over! :( http://www.abc.net.au/news/scitech/2002/11/item20021119105348_1.htm ...well in 200 million years or so! :D
"WARNING!" - this artificial fruit juice may contain traces of REAL FRUIT!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa, they said it won't even come within a thousand light years of us. Unless of course it gets knocked off course by a supernova or another bigger black hole. Hmmmmm, I guess I better get my bags packed anyway in case I need to return to my home galaxy.
I really don't know what to put here.

[quote]Originally posted by Ashley Judd: [b]It's headed right for us!!! Well, I might as well stop paying my taxes right now.[/b][/quote]Good point. There are SO many better things to do with that tax money!
I really don't know what to put here.

[quote][b]Originally posted by patrick_dont_fret: Hey Ashley, what if we were the last two beings on the planet, somehow brought together by some strange fate? Do you think we could jam sometime?[/b][/quote]Oh, I'm sure it could be arranged... If you're lucky, I'll bring Salma Hayek along and we could form a trio. :p :p :p

Speaking of weird news articles...didja see the one about Michael Wacko dangling a baby over a fourth floor balcony in Berlin? Guy seriously needs to spend some time in Happy Valley, in that nice little padded suite they've got there.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

[quote]Originally posted by Tedster the Pilgrim: [b]Speaking of weird news articles...didja see the one about Michael Wacko dangling a baby over a fourth floor balcony in Berlin? Guy seriously needs to spend some time in Happy Valley, in that nice little padded suite they've got there.[/b][/quote]Oh yea, just watching that on the news was giving me the butterflies in me tummy. What a dumbass, he didn't even have a good grip on the kid. :confused:
In two days, it won't matter.

[quote]Originally posted by Ashley Judd: [b] [quote][b]Originally posted by patrick_dont_fret: Hey Ashley, what if we were the last two beings on the planet, somehow brought together by some strange fate? Do you think we could jam sometime?[/b][/quote]Oh, I'm sure it could be arranged... If you're lucky, I'll bring Salma Hayek along and we could form a trio. :p :p :p [/b][/quote]Dood, that'd be soooooo coooool, man. I'm feeling very lucky. We'd need a fanclub made up of 12 year old girls, though. Just to keep it PC, a few gay men in the mix. And we'll sing about the end of the world as we knew it.

You all know that Ringo had one of those "holes" in his pocket all along. ;)

Joe Pine (60's talk show host who sported a wooden leg) to Frank Zappa -- "So, with your long hair, I guess that makes you a woman." Frank Zappa's response -- "So, with your wooden leg, I guess that makes you a table."

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2001&alid=-1

Must of been Jeremy...or perhaps Hillary then. [quote]Originally posted by patrick_dont_fret: [b]What? A hole...in his pocket? Ringo Starr? Nah, he was a Beatle, that can't happen. Dood, I think you're pulling my leg.[/b][/quote]

Joe Pine (60's talk show host who sported a wooden leg) to Frank Zappa -- "So, with your long hair, I guess that makes you a woman." Frank Zappa's response -- "So, with your wooden leg, I guess that makes you a table."

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2001&alid=-1

Archived